Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Request Tint Shop Recommendation in Mesa, Tempe, Phoenix Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I heartily recommend Cactus Tint on Raintree in Scotsdale. (Easy to find on Google.) They also do PPF.

Had both done. Excellent results.

Hey thanks for the recommendation!
Would you be willing to share what % you used on which windows and what the total cost was?
Also do you have any photos of the finished vehicle?
I'm going into service at the Hayden Rd SC on Monday for HomeLink install and steering wheel straighten, so I'll be close by.
Cheers,
Tom

I highly recommend Chris from A Darker Shade Tint. He has a mobile business and has done my cars for the past 20 years including two Tesla's. His work is outstanding and his prices are better than anyone I had quote me. Good luck!

Hey thanks for the recommendation!
Would you be willing to share what % you used on which windows and what the total cost was?

The tinting is the maximum legal which was perfect for me. Don't know the number off-hand. Looks good to my eye (don't like the dungeon dark tint) and fits with the pearl white paint.

I don't have the exact break-down of the tinting portion of the cost. Had sides and rear window tinted. Also had PPF done on the entire front end, a strip on the back bumper and the console between the seats. The whole thing was about $2600. (You can also arrange to have ceramic done after the PPF, through a partner vendor. Adds a couple days and some dollars to the whole process.)

Also do you have any photos of the finished vehicle?
I'm going into service at the Hayden Rd SC on Monday for HomeLink install and steering wheel straighten, so I'll be close by.

I didn't even think to take before-after shots but I'll see if I can upload something that shows how the tinting looks.