Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reviver Plate Discount

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just an FYI if anyone is interested in ordering an RPlate.

Screen Shot 2021-12-22 at 8.01.08 AM.png

Yah, for over $1,000 all in I wasn't a player. At $275, I pulled the trigger right away! Just installed it today and it was pretty simple except for the fact that the mounting tape didn't hold the lower end of the bracket to the car; kept coming detached. I replaced the included mounting tape with some 3M Extreme and that seemed to do the trick. Pretty damn cool if you ask me... at $275 of course. :p

Attachments

• Rplate (1).jpeg
    Rplate (1).jpeg
    367.5 KB · Views: 325
  • Rplate (2).jpeg
    Rplate (2).jpeg
    365.7 KB · Views: 289
  • Rplate (3).jpeg
    Rplate (3).jpeg
    312.9 KB · Views: 407
Reactions: mkhalasi85
Yah, for over $1,000 all in I wasn't a player. At $275, I pulled the trigger right away! Just installed it today and it was pretty simple except for the fact that the mounting tape didn't hold the lower end of the bracket to the car; kept coming detached. I replaced the included mounting tape with some 3M Extreme and that seemed to do the trick. Pretty damn cool if you ask me... at $275 of course. :p
Nice! I just got mine today, they approved everything within a few hours and I'm all set up. Love it. Only issue I ran into was none of the fasteners they included were the right length so I just ended up using two of the OEM license plate screws and they worked perfectly for their mounting plate.

Nice! I just got mine today, they approved everything within a few hours and I'm all set up. Love it. Only issue I ran into was none of the fasteners they included were the right length so I just ended up using two of the OEM license plate screws and they worked perfectly for their mounting plate.
Yah, I was going to use the two OEM black screws myself but there were a couple screws that came with the Rplate that worked for me. I think it looks so clean! And I'm having a good time changing up the sayings at the bottom. Haha. Good times! 😁

Reactions: chrisduke
Yah, I was going to use the two OEM black screws myself but there were a couple screws that came with the Rplate that worked for me. I think it looks so clean! And I'm having a good time changing up the sayings at the bottom. Haha. Good times! 😁
I'm quite happy with mine... looks incredible. And honestly, it gives us another CA license plate option: white on black (or) black on white which aren't available as metal plate options. You can only get the standard blue on white or vanity yellow on black.

Still, to date, I have yet to see a single digital license plate on the road... so I love the uniqueness of this and it's totally worth it IMHO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mod Y Guy
ive had this plate for 3 years and their customer service is slow to respond. the plate itself is very nice and adds to the allure of the vehicle. luckily you don't need to contact them much once you get the plate installed. i got the one that has telematics because i had it on a prior car before i got into the tesla family.

Reactions: ucsdsig
ive had this plate for 3 years and their customer service is slow to respond. the plate itself is very nice and adds to the allure of the vehicle. luckily you don't need to contact them much once you get the plate installed. i got the one that has telematics because i had it on a prior car before i got into the tesla family.
How has the plate held up physically? Does the display have any blemishes/scratches after a few years of use? Thanks.

I seem to recall that there was a case difference between the wired and battery version. One had a thinner / flatter enclosure with a thinner bezel.

Oddly though the (current) website has the exact same picture for both versions. I couldn't find the dimensions on the tech specs or anywhere else so I contacted sales but they couldn't provide them. There's also supposed to be some differences in the screen between the two but it's not completely clear what. I recalled the wired had a lit screen where the battery didn't. But I don't know what else the differences are. I'm wondering if both versions now use the same cases ?