Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rhode Island Inspection Recommendation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my model 3 done a Central Garage in Jamestown. They where a bit grumpy and struggled with the lack of diagnostic port, but I have my inspection done. At least you wouldn't be the first one they have seen.
Thanks! I appreciate the info. I just walked out of Firestone in Warwick because the owner, who promised on the phone last week the they knew how to work with Teslas, asked me for the keys to my car and to have a seat, they would need an hour and a half. Nope.

Ironically, I had mine done at a Monro bake & muffler shop. Mine was the first Tesla that the technician had tested, so he required some instruction on using the key card and whatnot, but there were no real problems. Similar to @joelliot's experience, the technician couldn't find the diagnostic port. I went Googling it on my phone, but ultimately he just ticked a box in the software that said "port not available" or some such and called it done.