Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ride quality used Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi I’m a model 3 owner and also just bought a 2017 Model X. When i got the X the ride and vibrations in the car were horrible. The SC told me it was because the tires were worn out at 4/32”. So I ordered the same new conti silent tires and replaced all 4 did an alignment and balancing. Most of the vibrations are gone. But the bad ride quality still exist. I feel like I’m driving a normal car. Feeling every bump wind and cabin Noise While my cousin who bought a 2018 brand new model X, his car feels amazing. No cabin noise. Going over bumps are very dampered. It rides amazing. Is there any way to fix my car?

maybe you are riding too high? have you tried bringing suspension down to low? i feel like this is the most comfortable for me. very low bottoms it out and makes the ride rough, and high or very high makes it too bouncy. things definitely rattle more than with the 3, which just feels more nimble in comparison.