Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RN1144*** - No Info from SA on PLAID

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

First time TESLA buyer...

RN1144 with 19 inch rims, black interior, CF + Grey paint outside. PLAID

Had a July window for 2 days and its never came back, been blank since.

Who else is in the same boat with this old of a reservation?

Ordered plaid, cf and white interior on 21’s within 20 minutes of the order page originally going live and all I have to show for it is a reservation number with no estimate. Also have an identical plaid+ conversion also ordered an hour of that page going live last year and same situation. Live in SoCal.

Back in early March a random person called me and said my plaid was being delivered that week and I was nearly first in line since I’d ordered so quickly. Never heard another thing after that and nobody ever calls me back. <shrug>. That’s just how Tesla is.

Reactions: doubleshot
Ordered plaid, cf and white interior on 21’s within 20 minutes of the order page originally going live and all I have to show for it is a reservation number with no estimate. Also have an identical plaid+ conversion also ordered an hour of that page going live last year and same situation. Live in SoCal.

Back in early March a random person called me and said my plaid was being delivered that week and I was nearly first in line since I’d ordered so quickly. Never heard another thing after that and nobody ever calls me back. <shrug>. That’s just how Tesla is.

Same, I was supposed to get it in June, but only if I changed to black interior. I think the CF is holding it up for me.