Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RN1149 and earlier, still waiting group!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Gang,
let's commiserate together as we share some data points!
I started a different thread yesterday, for blue/white and I saw some interesting trends.
Some folks think the monkey completely disregards the RN sequence, I don't quite agree, but at the same time, there are certainly "line cutters"
Anyway, I'm blue/white RN1149 with a present EDD of 12/3 - 12/31 and I expect that range to either tighten or push back, or both in the next couple of days.

Reactions: BruinIvy
We may be part of the new 'Leo hates me club" - for those with later RNs who get their cars first.
meanwhile, since I'm "this close" (fingers really close) to the start of my EDD, I figure my car has to be built now or thereabouts, or else they'd push the EDD back, so I have been checking the app like every hour. This can't be good for me, my eyes, or my phone battery.
I may also crash the Tesla EDD servers.

Reactions: TimT and fsabek
We may be part of the new 'Leo hates me club" - for those with later RNs who get their cars first.
meanwhile, since I'm "this close" (fingers really close) to the start of my EDD, I figure my car has to be built now or thereabouts, or else they'd push the EDD back, so I have been checking the app like every hour. This can't be good for me, my eyes, or my phone battery.
I may also crash the Tesla EDD servers.
my condition is worse than yours I check the app more than once an hour. Dont you think we need to have our EED shrink to two weeks first?

my condition is worse than yours I check the app more than once an hour. Dont you think we need to have our EED shrink to two weeks first?
Absolutely! But I keep checking less for a VIN and more for an EDD change, preferably a shrink. Then I’ll need to see a shrink. There’s just so much TMC can do to stabilize sanity, and it is no match for the Tesla monkey madness!

Happy thanksgiving fellow 1149 and earlier survivors!!!
I am trying to be optimistic. I have a feeling they are trying to lineup the orders in a way where the 1150 and afters to be delivered end of Dec while hopefully hours before that. Not seeing any more earlier orders getting pushed back as much as we saw earlier. Hopefully our Dec dates hold or improve

RN1143 is my number. Ordered Jan 1 then confirmed shortly after refresh announce. White/Black/19s. Current EDD Jan 7 - Feb 4th. Seattle. Many, many EDDs before.

I'm pretty sure it's never going to be delivered.
Did you make any adjustments to your config since your initial order? I’m a 1148 sitting at 12/14 - 12/31 in the seattle area as well. Not sure why yours is out that far if no changes were made.

Reactions: BruinIvy
Did you make any adjustments to your config since your initial order? I’m a 1148 sitting at 12/14 - 12/31 in the seattle area as well. Not sure why yours is out that far if no changes were made.
No, I never changed the configuration. I’ve had a 2013 S and a 2020 3. One theory is that since I am trading my 3 in that this has confused their system. I have removed the trade until a vin gets assigned (if it ever does).

Another theory is that as an original order, white paint, and 19” wheels Tesla’s margin is lowest if all S’s

Last theory is my RN number is cursed.

RN1143 is my number. Ordered Jan 1 then confirmed shortly after refresh announce. White/Black/19s. Current EDD Jan 7 - Feb 4th. Seattle. Many, many EDDs before.

I'm pretty sure it's never going to be delivered.
Yours may be the earliest number undelivered that I am aware of! Might be time to call some 800 number somewhere. Maybe get the monkey a a banana!

Reactions: yetanotherevownr