Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RN1149 and earlier, still waiting group!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Turns out the same person I spoke with called back and said they are able to assign the inventory car to me after all as long as I pay the transport fee, which I agreed to.

They said the car was already physically in Arizona, but I wonder if maybe that was the original destination and it hasn’t even left the factory yet. In which case I just paid an extra $2k for no reason. Either way I’m happy, I just want to stop waiting around with edds that keep getting pushed back. Edd updated to 2/5-2/10 after the vin was assigned to my old order. Vin is NF469.

How are you guys finding these car orders? I would even fly out to whatever location to pick up the car and drive it back. VERY Likely I can get a one way first class ticket for well under 2K...

Turns out the same person I spoke with called back and said they are able to assign the inventory car to me after all as long as I pay the transport fee, which I agreed to.

They said the car was already physically in Arizona, but I wonder if maybe that was the original destination and it hasn’t even left the factory yet. In which case I just paid an extra $2k for no reason. Either way I’m happy, I just want to stop waiting around with edds that keep getting pushed back. Edd updated to 2/5-2/10 after the vin was assigned to my old order. Vin is NF469.
Congrats! Glad you got taken cared of. Guessing that person checked with supervisor and got corrected.

How are you guys finding these car orders? I would even fly out to whatever location to pick up the car and drive it back. VERY Likely I can get a one way first class ticket for well under 2K...

Reactions: EightYears

Just made an appointment to pick up the car on Monday.

Not sure how the car will have made it from CA (or AZ) to the DC area in only ~4-5 days...

Reactions: howdidIgethere
Thank you for sharing this! Does not appear any are available with my exact build. only showing one Red/Creme in the entire US and it is a Plaid.