TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Roadsters in Europe?

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by PeterSZ, Oct 7, 2009.

1. PeterSZ

PeterSZ Petrolhead Electrified

Hi Tesla forummers,

I'm very interested in buying a Tesla Roadster; I always said my current Maser QP would be the last petrol driven car I would use as a daily driver. But with no representation in Holland I have some hesitation about spending 100K in Euro through internet without knowing anything about aftersales services etc.

So I am curious to find out if there are Roadsters driving around already in Europe? If yes I would like to hear experiences of the owners if they are registered here. And if not, can anyone tell me when the first ones are due to arrive, and where?

Regards,

Peter.

2. raymond

raymond Member

Peter, please PM me with an e-mail address and I'll give you all the info you need.

Groetjes.

3. Michael8

Michael8 Member

There are quite a few in Europe now, including mine. It's great and certainly worth it. I live in Krefeld, which is about 30 min. from the border to the Netherlands. Last time I spoke to the Tesla representative he told me that they are planning to open a store in Dusseldorf soon, which is relatively close to you - at least closer than it is for me to Munich. Don't know, if they are planning to open a store in Holland.

4. TeslaBeNeLux

TeslaBeNeLux New Member

#4 TeslaBeNeLux, Oct 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2009
    BeNeLux

Peter, I am responsible for Tesla in the BeNeLux.

you can always contact me at : [email protected].

tot dan

Met vriendelijke Groet,

Rogier Kroymans
    Tesla Sales Manager Benelux