Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadsters in Europe?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PeterSZ

Electrified petrolhead
Hi Tesla forummers,

I'm very interested in buying a Tesla Roadster; I always said my current Maser QP would be the last petrol driven car I would use as a daily driver. But with no representation in Holland I have some hesitation about spending 100K in Euro through internet without knowing anything about aftersales services etc.

So I am curious to find out if there are Roadsters driving around already in Europe? If yes I would like to hear experiences of the owners if they are registered here. And if not, can anyone tell me when the first ones are due to arrive, and where?

Regards,

Peter.

There are quite a few in Europe now, including mine. It's great and certainly worth it. I live in Krefeld, which is about 30 min. from the border to the Netherlands. Last time I spoke to the Tesla representative he told me that they are planning to open a store in Dusseldorf soon, which is relatively close to you - at least closer than it is for me to Munich. Don't know, if they are planning to open a store in Holland.

BeNeLux

Peter, I am responsible for Tesla in the BeNeLux.

you can always contact me at : [email protected].

tot dan

Met vriendelijke Groet,

Rogier Kroymans
Tesla Sales Manager Benelux

Hi Tesla forummers,

I'm very interested in buying a Tesla Roadster; I always said my current Maser QP would be the last petrol driven car I would use as a daily driver. But with no representation in Holland I have some hesitation about spending 100K in Euro through internet without knowing anything about aftersales services etc.

So I am curious to find out if there are Roadsters driving around already in Europe? If yes I would like to hear experiences of the owners if they are registered here. And if not, can anyone tell me when the first ones are due to arrive, and where?

Regards,

Peter.

Last edited by a moderator: