Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rockville Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received a recall notice on the Model S from Tesla last week. Since I live in Gainesville, Va. I was not anxious to drive up to Rockville for the fix. To my surprise I received a call from the Service Center the other day and they informed me that they would come to my home at the time of my choosing. They arrived on time and fixed the problem. Great service!

• :biggrin:

Always good to give kudos when folks do something right! Rockville Service Center has been taking a bit of a beating for their lack of comms with the Owners (not returning emails or phone calls in a timely fashion), but reportedly Tesla is changing the way it directs communications (email and voicemail) so it does not just go to one person 9who may not be there that day). They are short a Service Advisor and a Service Manager (among other positions). Rockville is also an east coast parts hub for Tesla.

Indeed. I've given them a shout-out previously, and will do so again: the folks at the Rockville Svc Ctr have been very helpful and professional.

They picked up my S the other day for the seat latch recall, dropping off a P85 loaner (with only 300 miles on it!). They even went out of their way to come back a second time and drop off a license plate frame when I had mentioned not receiving one... of course the dozen donuts I left in the car with their names on it might have helped. :)

The only real issue I have is that they have been unable to fix the fraying headliner edge... but I think that's actually a design defect outside of their control, it hasn't been for lack of effort.