Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Rodz Tint Shop | Tesla Model 3 | PPF Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RODZ TINT SHOP | TESLA MODEL 3 | PPF GROUP BUY

Please call 714-760-4228 and ask for Sarai, or email [email protected] to participate.

We require a $100 non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot.

LLumar Platinum PPF comes with a10-year warranty and is hydrophobic, stain-resistant and self-healing.

FULL FRONTAL

INCLUDES: Full Bumper, full hood, full fenders, mirrors, and headlights.

TIER 1 (1-3 SIGN-UPS) $1400

TIER 2 (4-7 SIGN-UPS) $1350

TIER 3 (8-12+ SIGN UPS) $1200

Add-ons:

• Rocker Panels $250

• Trunk Ledge $50

• Door Handles: $80

Other Services

• Window Tint (Group Buy Participation Discount available): We carry 3M Crystalline, LLumar CTX, and LLumar IRX
  • Paint Correction: up to $350
  • Ceramic Coating by CeramicPro:
  • October Sale Price for Silver Package: $850 ( +$300 surcharges for black vehicles)
  • Sport, Bronze and Gold Package also available.
  • Chrome Delete October Sale Price: $600

This sounds like a good deal! I'm not sure I'm asking the right question but here goes: Do you use pre-cut kits, or do you cut while its on the car? And do you use any knives/scalpels while the PPF is on the car? Also, do you wrap the edges? And how good is Llumar PPF compared to Xpel? Thanks!

This sounds like a good deal! I'm not sure I'm asking the right question but here goes: Do you use pre-cut kits, or do you cut while its on the car? And do you use any knives/scalpels while the PPF is on the car? Also, do you wrap the edges? And how good is Llumar PPF compared to Xpel? Thanks!
Hello!

Unfortunately, we do not carry XPEL and therefore cannot offer much insight into the product since we do not use it.

LLumar Platinum PPF is hydrophobic, stain-resistant and self-healing. It comes with a 10-year warranty and we guarantee our workmanship as well. We've installed LLumar Platinum PPF on hundreds of Model 3's and have yet to see any issues with the film in terms of performance or longevity.

We have a plotter than pre-cuts our film, but we modify the specs so that it overlaps and gives us material to work with, as we wrap the edges. We trim off the excess while it is on the car, but we are extremely cautious and take our time with each car that comes into the shop.

You're also welcome to stop by the shop at any time! If you'd like I can reach out when we have a Model 3 in the bay getting PPF installed so you can our work in person.