Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safe New Orleans Parking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The SF thread made me think about checking here for parking options. I'll be spending a few days in NO this week and am thinking about the Howard and Fulton Place garages to park. Is there any reason to think these are any more or less safe for 3 day parking than any other parking option? The Howard garage is a little more convenient because it has a shuttle, but I'm open to better options if break-ins are a problem. I have to remember to remove the parcel shelf.

I permanently park my Tesla's at 201 St. Charles (enter on Gravier between Carondelet and St. Charles Ave). It is further in the CBD area vs. the warehouse district than the ones you are looking at. The garage is only accessible through the building and the ramps have gated entrances at off hours and weekends but is 24hr access. If you are looking for safe then I can recommend here and I have had no issues in the last two years of parking here.

• Helpful
Reactions: dhanson865
I permanently park my Tesla's at 201 St. Charles (enter on Gravier between Carondelet and St. Charles Ave). It is further in the CBD area vs. the warehouse district than the ones you are looking at. The garage is only accessible through the building and the ramps have gated entrances at off hours and weekends but is 24hr access. If you are looking for safe then I can recommend here and I have had no issues in the last two years of parking here.

I'll be trying that St Charles garage upon arrival. On Google Street View I see two loading docks but no garage entrance on Gravier, so I'll have to sort that out once there. Thanks!