Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Fernando valley, Glendale California. Where to see all color model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi everyone.

I am stuck between white and yellow model 3. Aiming to buy in May/June. But I would like to see all model colors in person under day light. I’ve seen white. I’ve seen red in the mall showroom but does anyone know a location where you are allowed to look at the model 3 and all the colors are there?

• Funny
Reactions: gaswalla
Here are the color options:

F4637FD0-8CC2-4F20-AD28-A6AF13717880.jpeg

Just visit the nearest Tesla store, Service Center, or just a Supercharger.

Or attend a nearby Drive Electric Earth Day event this month: Drive Electric Earth Day

Welcome to the forum!

A delivery center is often a place to see the colors. The stores will have part samples on the wall, but I doubt it many would have a car of each color. And don't forget that anything besides black has a premium $ attached to it. The Pearl Whit is nice, but most expensive.

Ya I’m aware of the extra funds. It’s worth it though. I’m stuck between white and red. I think the white doesn’t let the chrome stand out. I really don’t know why they used chrome trim. When I bought my bmw I wanted the sport model because it doesn’t have chrome! Wrapping to me isn’t ideal since that will fade over time....

Go to any Tesla service center. There’s usually examples of all colors, wheels, etc.

There is also a discontinued color that is now only as an off-menu special order: Silver.

Don’t know why they chose that color to drop for production streamlining but who knows.

It was the color car that Elon originally debuted the Model 3 with.

Go check out the Burbank service center. There’s lots of examples there, especially if you walk around the side and back.

hi everyone.

I am stuck between white and yellow model 3. Aiming to buy in May/June. But I would like to see all model colors in person under day light. I’ve seen white. I’ve seen red in the mall showroom but does anyone know a location where you are allowed to look at the model 3 and all the colors are there?

Go to Van Nuys service center (next to airport) to check out colors. Otherwise closest delivery center for you might be Marina Del Ray (MDR)

Good luck!