Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Screen Cover for 2021 Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have had our new '21 Model Y for a week now. I love the plastic screen cover that came with the car at delivery. Eventually, this will need to be peeled off and replaced with a product that I purchase. I have no problems with glare but fingerprints will be a problem if the screen is not covered. What products do you recommend? I would like to get the same peel-off plastic cover that came from the factory but I cannot seem to find that product on the Internet. It also may be difficult to install. Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.

We have had our new '21 Model Y for a week now. I love the plastic screen cover that came with the car at delivery. Eventually, this will need to be peeled off and replaced with a product that I purchase. I have no problems with glare but fingerprints will be a problem if the screen is not covered. What products do you recommend? I would like to get the same peel-off plastic cover that came from the factory but I cannot seem to find that product on the Internet. It also may be difficult to install. Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.
There are many choices if you search Amazon. Inexpensive plastic screen covers can be purchased but many prefer the additional protection of a laminated, multilayer tempered glass screen protector (could actually protect the screen from impacts) for not much more money.

The most popular screen protectors for the Tesla Model 3, Y are probably Amazon (multiple brands) Abstract Ocean and Spigen.

Flexible Screen Protectors for the Tesla Model 3 & Y

Premium Tempered Glass (9H) Screen Protector for the Tesla Model 3 & Y

https://www.amazon.com/Spigen-Tempered-Protector-Dashboard-Touchscreen/dp/B08HW16MZV/

• Helpful
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
Upvote 0
I purchased this Spigen screen protector and have been very happy with it. Fingerprints don't show at all.

Upvote 0
I purchased this Spigen screen protector and have been very happy with it. Fingerprints don't show at all.
Thank you for the feedback. I am going to give the Spigen a try.

Upvote 0