Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available Seat Belt Extenders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 2 seat belt extenders from Seat Belt Extender Pros. They are for the rear seat. Excellent condition; not dirty and release buttons work smoothly. One was used in my M3 and both were used in my MY. They are the rigid style which I felt worked better with car seats.

They were purchased at separate times, so slightly different style. But both did work in my 2021 MY.

New, these are $32 each and $59 for the pair. Plus shipping. Mine are $30 plus shipping for the pair.

IMG_1022(1).jpegIMG_1021(1).jpegIMG_1086.jpeg

I don't want to screw HMgold, but I encourage folks planning on using extenders for car seats or booster seats to look past mfg statements and do your own reading on the safety of same.
Fair enough - we're talking about children's safety here. FWIW, these were the only ones I felt comfortable using with my grandkids. Seat Belt Extender Pros™ - Safety

You need to decide for yourself.

Reactions: dafish
I have 2 seat belt extenders from Seat Belt Extender Pros. They are for the rear seat. Excellent condition; not dirty and release buttons work smoothly. One was used in my M3 and both were used in my MY. They are the rigid style which I felt worked better with car seats.

They were purchased at separate times, so slightly different style. But both did work in my 2021 MY.

New, these are $32 each and $59 for the pair. Plus shipping. Mine are $30 plus shipping for the pair.

View attachment 947308View attachment 947309View attachment 947310

Still available
Still available?