Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat Controls not working on new Model 3.

Susan F

Jul 17, 2021
Potomac, Maryland
The driver seat controls would not move forward or backward on my new Model 3. The seat would tilt up and down but the manual control to move back and forward was stuck. The 'Saved' settings were also incorrect, not moving forward past the 'Easy Entry' setting. The car had been in the sun. It is usually garaged. After a while, the manual controls began working but this is the second time it's happened. Both times I was out and had difficulty returning home because the seat was way too far back. Now the seat settings do not 'Save'. I'm taking it in for service. Think my new Model 3 has sunstroke.

Thambosa

Apr 16, 2021
Upstate NY
I assume it is fixed now. Did the service guys give any tips. I have had that happen twice. First time it fixed itself, now nothing seems to change. Tried rebooting, adding/deleting profiles.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC