Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seatbelt burns on white seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone!

Does anyone else get seatbelt burns on your white seats? It only seems to be an issue in the back seat, behind the drivers seat, for me.

I ceramic coated my seats twice (yes, I let it dry before putting my seatbelt on it) but the yellowish mark that outlines the seatbelt seems to be getting worse.

I’ve tried different cleaning solutions: soap & water, wipes, & cleaners (like car guys interior cleaner).

**it’s darker in person than in the picture**

anybody else have this issue? Or found a solution?

Attachments

• 9EFA730D-3F7A-4A28-8552-A148C8554BA6.jpeg
    9EFA730D-3F7A-4A28-8552-A148C8554BA6.jpeg
    238.3 KB · Views: 2,501
I have similar issue and also applied 2 coats of ceramic and kept the belt from contacting until it was dry. if it bothers me badly enough I may have to resort to gently using a melamine sponge.
I don’t know that it’ll bother me that much. I am, however, quite disappointed in the “ceramic” coating.

Seems we’ve been had.

I have similar issue and also applied 2 coats of ceramic and kept the belt from contacting until it was dry. if it bothers me badly enough I may have to resort to gently using a melamine sponge.
I don’t know that it’ll bother me that much. I am, however, quite disappointed in the “ceramic” coating.

Seems we’ve been had.

yes it seems so :( i agree, it doesn’t bother me since I can’t really see it unless I move the seatbelt, but still saddening. if you decide to go that route and it works, please let me know what you ended up doing!