Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Expired Secret Sunglass Holder & Storage Compartment [Expired]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this not interfere w/the HVAC auto temperature? I see there's a hole on the top of the cubby but that just means that the sensor is sampling the temperature of the air inside of the cubby. At best this makes the readings delayed and at worst it would make them inaccurate. What kind of data can you provide about this concern?

Reactions: MP3Mike
How does this not interfere w/the HVAC auto temperature? I see there's a hole on the top of the cubby but that just means that the sensor is sampling the temperature of the air inside of the cubby. At best this makes the readings delayed and at worst it would make them inaccurate. What kind of data can you provide about this concern?
Great question.

The compartment isn't sealed and air in the cabin in that area is stagnant. I've had 20+ beta testers in multiple types of environments (hot + cold) for the past 8 months and there have been no complaints. I don't have access to the on-board telemetry so I can't provide any hard data other than there have been zero complaints.

For what it is worth, I have spent $15,000 in tooling and development and I wouldn't be risking my reputation, my money, or my time selling a product that would provide a bad experience. If you notice a delay or inaccuracy in temperature then I will pay you $20 and give you a refund. I'm that confident and I stand behind my product.

Read the reviews on the sunglass holder!

16 reviews so far on Amazon: Amazon.com

Screenshot 2024-04-02 002500.png

I can't comment on the product because I haven't received it yet. All I can say is I paid 1.5 weeks ago, haven't received the item, AND have not received a working tracking number yet. Not much of a response from the OP other than to wait and he'll look into it.

I can't comment on the product because I haven't received it yet. All I can say is I paid 1.5 weeks ago, haven't received the item, AND have not received a working tracking number yet. Not much of a response from the OP other than to wait and he'll look into it.
Sorry for that. I have now got a 3PL to start shipping so shipping will be much faster now.

If anything gets lost, I will always replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.