Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seeking advise and interest?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

lynnpt2001

Cookie Monster MX & M3
Sep 9, 2015
Greencastle PA
2019 Model 3 LR. 77K Miles, Performance boost added 2K, Tinted windows, Front end has some minor chipping as would be expected. Black interior. Otherwise car is is very GREAT condition. Aero Wheels. Located in the central MD area. Thought on what it would be worth? Also has FSD Beta included
Runs perfect no issues

I think you can sell your car for at least $30k. Your car is an AWD, right? The difference between $30k and $32k has to do with:
1. Exterior color
2. Battery degradation
3. Other signs of wear, both interior and exterior
4. How quickly you want to sell the car

Battery range is around 280 miles which is a bit below average for a 2019 Model 3 LR, but is definitely sufficient to cover most people's needs. AWD + AB is a plus. With such a nice exterior, I think you can push for $32k if you're not in a rush to sell. If you want the car gone within a week, $30k will attract a lot of buyers - that'd be my offer for immediate purchase if you were in my area ;)

What are your plans next? Move to a new T or other EV? Def consider Tesla for a trade in as I did two in six months and very happy.
One trade was 20 years old with unrepaired body work and check engine light...got a great number plus the sales tax savings.

I do 99% of my charging at my office on a 240V NEMA 1450 outlet. I was considering a M3P car that is in stock locally. Not sure if it worth it, they have their cars discounted and with the 7500 financially it would be good but I would be stepping back from FSD, I did receive a value from Tesla on trade, little lighter than I had hoped for to help make up my mind. My car is great and I was looking for a real excuse to move to a new one. Not sure enough reasons are there