Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seeking Refreshed Model X photos/video or photo shoot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PeterK

Model X, 3 & Y Owner
Supporting Member
Jan 17, 2013
Cambridge, MA
For our upcoming 7th Annual Tesla Raffle fundraiser, Climate XChange is looking for photos and video of a refreshed Model X in white or any other color besides blue (we featured blue S and Y in the past two years). Your car could appear on our raffle website carbonraffle.org, on online ads and on the tickets themselves. We will credit your name on the raffle site.

Alternatively, if you have a refreshed X in the Boston or Ann Arbor areas and are willing to participate in a photo shoot by mid-August, one of our team could take pictures and video. You will be credited for providing the car, and we'll share the photos and video with you.

Climate XChange (climate-xchange.org) is a 501c3 nonprofit with the mission to achieve a durable, just transition away from polluting fossil fuels in the United States by advancing climate policy at the state level.

If you can help please direct message me - thanks!
Peter Kirby, CXC Board Member and Raffle Director

Picking up my gray plaid Monday, just south of Worcester if y’all really need something. Could meet somewhere
Thanks for responding, @Eskimo YoYo - I didn't see this because due to lack of prior responses we made the decision in early August to rent a Model X on Turo for a photographer friend to get pics and video.

I hope you're loving the X Plaid!