Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Self Driving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tend to use FSD a lot but have to intervene often for these reasons ..
I prefer to avoid highways.
I don't pass school buses that are stopped letting off kids.
Car turns onto 2-lane Rte 10 and proceeds to do 10 mph while hogging both lanes. Another spot we go it always thinks speed limit is 60 but its really 35 or 45. I reported these things multiple times. It doesn't adhere to slower speed limits posted on curves, going way too quickly in these instances (IMO).

I tend to use FSD a lot but have to intervene often for these reasons ..
I prefer to avoid highways.
I don't pass school buses that are stopped letting off kids.
Car turns onto 2-lane Rte 10 and proceeds to do 10 mph while hogging both lanes. Another spot we go it always thinks speed limit is 60 but its really 35 or 45. I reported these things multiple times. It doesn't adhere to slower speed limits posted on curves, going way too quickly in these instances (IMO).

Most of these are expected to be solved over time.

What color are the speed signs on the curves? If they are yellow, they are not Speed Limits, they are suggestions. And with V12, the cars seem to be doing really well around the curviest of mountain roads.

Most of these are expected to be solved over time.

What color are the speed signs on the curves? If they are yellow, they are not Speed Limits, they are suggestions. And with V12, the cars seem to be doing really well around the curviest of mountain roads.
Yea, I know.. they are yellow. When I'm in 45 with 10 over set and a yellow 30 curve comes up .. I'm normally gonna slow to like 40, but 55 is a little much .. it's not a Porsche and I don't need or want the excitement. Just another example where user settings could fine tune to an individual liking.