Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling 18" brand new Model 3 Aero wheels (without tires)

Justeennaa

Aug 4, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Hey everyone!

I'm new to the community. I just got my new Tesla Model 3 but I'm switching out the stock wheels for aftermarket wheels so I won't be needing the ones that the car comes with. I'm sorry I don't have pictures since I just got the car today and I'm taking it to a shop this weekend to replace them. But they are just the standard 18" Aero wheels w/ the cover. This does not include the tires though just because I still need them lol. If anybody wants to buy it off me, that would be very helpful. Thanks!

Fourdoor

May 31, 2016
United States
Hey everyone!

I'm new to the community. I just got my new Tesla Model 3 but I'm switching out the stock wheels for aftermarket wheels so I won't be needing the ones that the car comes with. I'm sorry I don't have pictures since I just got the car today and I'm taking it to a shop this weekend to replace them. But they are just the standard 18" Aero wheels w/ the cover. This does not include the tires though just because I still need them lol. If anybody wants to buy it off me, that would be very helpful. Thanks!
I assume you are keeping the TPMS as well as the tires. You need to put a price up if you want to get any bites :) Can you take pics of the markings (size, offset, load rating) on the inside of the wheel? Someone said that the "newer" 18" Aero wheels are stronger (have a higher load rating) than the older ones but I haven't seen it documented.

Thanks,

Keith

Justeennaa

Aug 4, 2021
Portland, Oregon
I assume you are keeping the TPMS as well as the tires. You need to put a price up if you want to get any bites :) Can you take pics of the markings (size, offset, load rating) on the inside of the wheel? Someone said that the "newer" 18" Aero wheels are stronger (have a higher load rating) than the older ones but I haven't seen it documented.

Thanks,

Keith
Hey Keith,

Yes I'm keeping those. Sorry you're right I should put up a price haha. I'm just selling them for $600. I'm having trouble uploading photos on here. When I click on the "insert image" button it shows up as a http link. I was hoping it was something easier like drag and drop from my google photos library. I took off the cover and peeked inside the wheel but I don't see any of those things you're looking for. I just know on the Tesla website when I purchased the vehicle it said 18x8.5"+40.

Justeennaa

Aug 4, 2021
Portland, Oregon

Thanks,

Keith
Nevermind I found out how. But here are the pics. There was nothing on the inside of the wheels ):

Attachments

• PXL_20210805_184814183.jpg
    PXL_20210805_184814183.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: RoBoRaT

Justeennaa

Aug 4, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Nevermind I found out how. But here are the pics. There was nothing on the inside of the wheels ):
Hey Keith,

Yes I'm keeping those. Sorry you're right I should put up a price haha. I'm just selling them for $600. I'm having trouble uploading photos on here. When I click on the "insert image" button it shows up as a http link. I was hoping it was something easier like drag and drop from my google photos library. I took off the cover and peeked inside the wheel but I don't see any of those things you're looking for. I just know on the Tesla website when I purchased the vehicle it said 18x8.5"+40.
PXL_20210805_183908749.jpg

Grovester

Jul 16, 2021
Irvine, CA
When the wheels are off the car can you take a photo of the inside of the wheel? Like Keith I’m interested in seeing the load rating of the new wheel. I wish I was closer to you. Maybe if there are no other takers I can meet you in Ashland.

Justeennaa

Aug 4, 2021
Portland, Oregon
When the wheels are off the car can you take a photo of the inside of the wheel? Like Keith I’m interested in seeing the load rating of the new wheel. I wish I was closer to you. Maybe if there are no other takers I can meet you in Ashland.
Yeah no problem. I'll be getting them off next Tuesday actually so I'll post the pics then.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC