Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling 18" brand new Model 3 Aero wheels (without tires)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone!

I'm new to the community. I just got my new Tesla Model 3 but I'm switching out the stock wheels for aftermarket wheels so I won't be needing the ones that the car comes with. I'm sorry I don't have pictures since I just got the car today and I'm taking it to a shop this weekend to replace them. But they are just the standard 18" Aero wheels w/ the cover. This does not include the tires though just because I still need them lol. If anybody wants to buy it off me, that would be very helpful. Thanks!

Hey everyone!

I'm new to the community. I just got my new Tesla Model 3 but I'm switching out the stock wheels for aftermarket wheels so I won't be needing the ones that the car comes with. I'm sorry I don't have pictures since I just got the car today and I'm taking it to a shop this weekend to replace them. But they are just the standard 18" Aero wheels w/ the cover. This does not include the tires though just because I still need them lol. If anybody wants to buy it off me, that would be very helpful. Thanks!
I assume you are keeping the TPMS as well as the tires. You need to put a price up if you want to get any bites :) Can you take pics of the markings (size, offset, load rating) on the inside of the wheel? Someone said that the "newer" 18" Aero wheels are stronger (have a higher load rating) than the older ones but I haven't seen it documented.

Thanks,

Keith

I assume you are keeping the TPMS as well as the tires. You need to put a price up if you want to get any bites :) Can you take pics of the markings (size, offset, load rating) on the inside of the wheel? Someone said that the "newer" 18" Aero wheels are stronger (have a higher load rating) than the older ones but I haven't seen it documented.

Thanks,

Keith
Hey Keith,

Yes I'm keeping those. Sorry you're right I should put up a price haha. I'm just selling them for $600. I'm having trouble uploading photos on here. When I click on the "insert image" button it shows up as a http link. I was hoping it was something easier like drag and drop from my google photos library. I took off the cover and peeked inside the wheel but I don't see any of those things you're looking for. I just know on the Tesla website when I purchased the vehicle it said 18x8.5"+40.

Thanks,

Keith
Nevermind I found out how. But here are the pics. There was nothing on the inside of the wheels ):

Attachments

• PXL_20210805_184814183.jpg
    PXL_20210805_184814183.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 350
Reactions: RoBoRaT
Nevermind I found out how. But here are the pics. There was nothing on the inside of the wheels ):
Hey Keith,

Yes I'm keeping those. Sorry you're right I should put up a price haha. I'm just selling them for $600. I'm having trouble uploading photos on here. When I click on the "insert image" button it shows up as a http link. I was hoping it was something easier like drag and drop from my google photos library. I took off the cover and peeked inside the wheel but I don't see any of those things you're looking for. I just know on the Tesla website when I purchased the vehicle it said 18x8.5"+40.
PXL_20210805_183908749.jpg

When the wheels are off the car can you take a photo of the inside of the wheel? Like Keith I’m interested in seeing the load rating of the new wheel. I wish I was closer to you. Maybe if there are no other takers I can meet you in Ashland.