Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling 19" Model S OEM Rims w/ new tires - $800 obo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We're selling our 19" stock Model S OEM rims w/ practically brand new Michelin Primacy MXM4 tires (driven on maybe 50 miles). We got new tires for the rims then my husband bought the arachnid rims so the tires are still in really good condition. The rims do have some minor cosmetic curb rash but nothing extreme. You can find the pictures here:

Tires - Google Drive

$800 obo, please no lowballs. We're located in Orange County, CA. Local pickup only please.

Do they have gen 2 TPMS?
Actually my apologies, now I'm reading differing information on when the Gen 2 TPMS came out. I'm not entirely sure which gen we have and it looks like there isn't anyway to tell. We took delivery of the car end of September 2014 and our VIN is in the 53000s so that's all the info I have to give you. Sorry I don't know anymore!

Actually my apologies, now I'm reading differing information on when the Gen 2 TPMS came out. I'm not entirely sure which gen we have and it looks like there isn't anyway to tell. We took delivery of the car end of September 2014 and our VIN is in the 53000s so that's all the info I have to give you. Sorry I don't know anymore!

Does your car give you the individual tire pressure numbers for all four tires, or do you just get a "low tire" warning when a tire is low? Gen 1 will not give you tire pressure readings, Gen 2 will.