Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling Model Y Reservation - 7 Seater / White Ext / Black Int- MSRP / Pre Price Hike (63k~)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2022 Model Y Long Range reservation (ready to schedule delivery) that I got before recent price increase. I will be transferring the reservation to anyone who is interested in saving money and time on their new Model Y. I'm in the Tampa, FL area.

If you know the process for transferring reservations this would be super helpful as I haven't had to do this before.

The car is white ext, black int, 7 seater for $63,440. See configuration below and DM me if interested.

• Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot

I have a 2022 Model Y Long Range reservation (ready to schedule delivery) that I got before recent price increase. I will be transferring the reservation to anyone who is interested in saving money and time on their new Model Y. I'm in the Tampa, FL area.

If you know the process for transferring reservations this would be super helpful as I haven't had to do this before.

The car is white ext, black int, 7 seater for $63,440. See configuration below and DM me if interested.

• Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
I'm also interested. But I am in bay area

• Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Interested. Please let me know if you still have it. Thanks.