Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling my P85!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
price ; 54,850

FOR SALE: 2013 P85 under warantee. Black exterior and black leather interior without the red piping. I am the original owner. Rear facing seats so it seats 7, lacewood decor plus the matching lacewood yacht flooring. It has two sets of rims. Tesla 19" 5 spoke rims and tires - plus a spare tire are included. and Tesla 21" OEM rims- plus a spare tire. (The 21"rims are powder coated black) are available for an additional cost.
The car has lots of extras including premium window tinting and lots of interior and exterior lighting upgrades (trunk/frunk lighting, lighted T, puddle lights, footwell and cubby lighting,etc), carbon fiber spoiler, sunshade, front cup holders, winter mats, upgraded carpet mats, and other minor improvements. The car has 37k miles. This car is Supercharger enabled for life of vehicle. I have this listed locally and on eBay.
Please have financing figured out as I won't offer that or any trades as I am a private seller. Also I will not ship the vehicle. If you pay full in advance with word funds and want to arrange shipping yourself, I will be happy to deliver the vehicle to a shipper. I will also be happy to meet you at the airport so you can fly in and drive it home. Message if you have any questions!

Call Robert 612-209-1924 or email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_4702.JPG
    IMG_4702.JPG
    661.1 KB · Views: 159
Wow! That is the first time I've looked at a Tesla and liked the background of the picture better - absolutely breath taking scenery. Do you happen to have that picture without the car? (no disrespect to your S intended - it's beautiful and I'd love to own it!).