Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold Selling New Pagid RSL1 and RSL29 Performance Brake Pads at 10% Discount

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

I accidentally purchased two sets of Pagid RSL1 (front) and one set of Pagid RSL29 (rear) brake pads sized for the M3P while I drive a M3LR. I foolishly opened all the boxes in advance to verify inventory before attempting to install, only to realize the pads were too large for my rotors. Because I opened the boxes, I cannot return them.

The pads are in perfect condition and were only touched when attempting to insert them into the calipers. At no point did fingers touch the friction surface. I'm looking to resell these to a M3P owner in the Greater Boston area at a ~10% discount, free delivery if you are nearby.

I purchased the pads from Mountain Pass Performance here for price references:
Note that the posted prices do not include MA sales tax, so if you are a MA resident, you are really getting a 16% discount.

The Performance Front (RSL1) sell for $430 pre-tax. I will sell them for $390. I have two full sets of these (4 pads each)

The Performance Rear (RSL29) sell for $355 pre-tax. I will sell them for $320. I have one full set of these (4 pads).

Photo of the pads are attached (the spacers on the left are not for sale).

Attachments

• PXL_20230220_221700419.jpg
    PXL_20230220_221700419.jpg
    853.6 KB · Views: 125
Yes it is! See this post from Mountain Pass Performance detailing how the Tesla Model 3 & Y have the same brake configuration for both standard and performance trims:

My front pads are still available if you would like them. Just send an email to:

[email protected]

Just like Dan did last month. Best regards.

Yes it is! See this post from Mountain Pass Performance detailing how the Tesla Model 3 & Y have the same brake configuration for both standard and performance trims:

My front pads are still available if you would like them. Just send an email to:

[email protected]

Just like Dan did last month. Best regards.
I think these front brake pads are the same part as Honda Type-R FK8's i guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.