Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling reservation Model 3 long range white (white interior)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking to sell the reservation for my Model 3 Long range in White (White Interior). The car has a VIN assigned and is in transit to the delivery center. Ready for pickup as soon as 6/1

I’m only selling due my reservation was pushed fee times.

The car was ordered before the latest price increase (see image; tax/license not applied). I’m looking for a local buyer willing to meet at complete the sale/transfer locally. Looking for $4k or best offer.

I am looking to sell the reservation for my Model 3 Long range in White (White Interior). The car has a VIN assigned and is in transit to the delivery center. Ready for pickup as soon as 6/1

The car was ordered before the latest price increase (see image; tax/license not applied). I’m looking for a local buyer willing to meet at complete the sale/transfer locally. Looking for $4k or best offer.
Location?

Good luck with that. You might want to rethink that. Tesla no longer allows this. it's pretty much equivalent to schilling where people bought up a bunch of reservations and made money selling them - kinda like an new Apple phone 😀

Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 14.33.57.png

Good luck with that. You might want to rethink that. Tesla no longer allows this. it's pretty much equivalent to schilling where people bought up a bunch of reservations and made money selling them - kinda like an new Apple phone 😀

View attachment 811513
Ah interesting. So your reservation is technically to secure the delivery priority, and the configuration happens afterwards. This explains why when you change your configuration you keep the original order of priority. What is the Purchase Agreement in this case though? It also sounds strange that we are asked to configure only when production is about to begin - don't we all configure our vehicle when we make the reservation?