Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderator note (to all): when posting a chart like this please explain a bit what we are looking at. I assume this circle is pointing out a resistance area where the stock ascent stopped, but it’s better if we don’t have to guess.
Not to mention there are no numbers or prices at all. ?

How low are you thinking it will go? I have $820p's for this week.
Charts from Yoona. I think it also depend on CPI tomorrow.

1712680611799.png

Moderator note (to all): when posting a chart like this please explain a bit what we are looking at. I assume this circle is pointing out a resistance area where the ascent stopped, but it’s better if we don’t have to guess.
It's a failed breakdown so it's a pattern that holds weight for future tests
Bear below bull above

I can tell you ALMOST for a fact that NVDA will go lower..

Want to know why? The ~ 5% of my assets that I let an RIA manage, well they just initiated an NVDA position at $883. And frankly, the only thing they have been good for is booking the only capital losses I have had in the past 10 years.

I can tell you ALMOST for a fact that NVDA will go lower..

Want to know why? The ~ 5% of my assets that I let an RIA manage, well they just initiated an NVDA position at $883. And frankly, the only thing they have been good for is booking the only capital losses I have had in the past 10 years.
possible 725 in 1 month if freefall doesn't stop
1712682274460.png

also:

Thank you for sharing these.

Looks like we remain in suspense/tread-water until first week of May where the puts let go for calls 🙌

Re this data chart, I see them on many services, how do we read it and what can we DO with the information that can inform our trading?

View attachment 1037018
unlike other services, this shows whether bets are bullish or bearish

if too far OTM, info is useless (is -c250 new or closing a previous +c250? impossible to tell)

i use it to guess approx range of closing price; from the pic, i know it will be 170-180 and won't be 200 so -c200 is probably safe

unlike other services, this shows whether bets are bullish or bearish

if too far OTM, info is useless (is -c250 new or closing a previous +c250? impossible to tell)

i use it to guess approx range of closing price; from the pic, i know it will be 170-180 and won't be 200 so -c200 is probably safe

Thanks, that makes sense. So you filter out OTM and just keep NTM/ITM?

Tomorrow's CPI may bring extra volatility

March CPI Inflation Expectations:

1. Kalshi: 3.4%
2. Barclays: 3.4%
3. Citigroup: 3.4%
4. Deutsche Bank: 3.4%
5. Goldman Sachs: 3.4%
6. JP Morgan: 3.4%
7. Morgan Stanley: 3.4%
8. UBS: 3.4%
9. Bank of America: 3.3%

If CPI comes in at 3.4%, as most banks expect, it would mark the 3rd STRAIGHT monthly increase in inflation.

Median expectations show a 0.3% month-over-month increase in both Headline and Core CPI inflation.

(Credit: Kobeissi)

Tomorrow's CPI may bring extra volatility

March CPI Inflation Expectations:

1. Kalshi: 3.4%
2. Barclays: 3.4%
3. Citigroup: 3.4%
4. Deutsche Bank: 3.4%
5. Goldman Sachs: 3.4%
6. JP Morgan: 3.4%
7. Morgan Stanley: 3.4%
8. UBS: 3.4%
9. Bank of America: 3.3%

If CPI comes in at 3.4%, as most banks expect, it would mark the 3rd STRAIGHT monthly increase in inflation.

Median expectations show a 0.3% month-over-month increase in both Headline and Core CPI inflation.

(Credit: Kobeissi)
It’s almost certain to be higher, as energy has risen nicely the past 60 days.. and OER (owners equivalent rent) which they think will come DOWN, I actually think it will be UP.. so buckle up.