Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Too much detailed technical FSD discussion here, two pages already. We have dedicated FSD threads and the main thread for these kind of discussions.
This is not the first such message. I’d hate to delete posts.
Are we saying that FSD talk in regards to monetization strategy and timeline needs to go in the FSD thread? Cause that does impact some options trading strategies.

1712860082408.png

The most likely candidate in my book is an Iranian attack on Israel and the Israeli response.

Not meant as the start of a discussion about this subject.
wanting something bad to happen, sounds like TSLAQ, shorts in general ;)
all's fair in love & war ...

seems PPI pee peed on the CPI report

Shasha's perspective is my goto to understand each CPI report :) in layman terms

sold PUTS for 180 next week looking good :)

Reactions: DaBooster
Big banks earning tommorow

If good we rocketed passed 180 else beware of the bottom.

@tivoboy any thought on bank earning?
Well, the big dog is coming out of the gates first and I think it’s going to have been GOOD for them.. but JD has been more prone to say things like, “I see clouds on the horizon” or “A hurricane is coming”. - THATS AN ACTUAL QUOTE… who knows, maybe he is trying out to be head of the fed under a Trump administration.

So, most likely he’ll say “we knocked it out of the park!, but down the road things MAY be rocky, but I don’t really know since I haven’t seen it, but I HEAR that it MAY be rocky somewhere else”.

BofA next week will right any wrong that JD does tomorrow. ;-0

Disclaimer: I’m long from a LONG time ago both and others.