Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do have to say that on my account the language is different. It reads now "Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned"

Before it never mentioned anything about a VIN. It used to say we will notify you when it is time to take delivery.
Mine has same language while also showing EDD(for now)..

Estimated Delivery: May 12 - June 09​

Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned.

So just got back from visiting my local Sales Office/Showroom and they looked up my order and it shows a status of being built TODAY. Of course that has come and gone before but with the timing of entering the EDD on Friday that would line up pretty well. Who knows? Could this be the end of the wait nightmare? I mean to get it on same day that you leave out your munchies out for Willie Nelson Day would be pretty epic! ;)

So just got back from visiting my local Sales Office/Showroom and they looked up my order and it shows a status of being built TODAY. Of course that has come and gone before but with the timing of entering the EDD on Friday that would line up pretty well. Who knows? Could this be the end of the wait nightmare? I mean to get it on same day that you leave out your munchies out for Willie Nelson Day would be pretty epic! ;)
Just spoke with SA from Macadam Tesla as well. Looks like mine is being built in the next day or two. It was nice to hear about the "soft match" system that the dealerships see, even though they often tell us they can't see anything besides what we see in our accounts.

That is exactly what mine use to say before June jail! It never said anything about a VIN or configuration.
Mine also has the statement about the VIN or configuration and my EDD has been 5 July - 16 Aug. for the past couple of weeks. BTY I have been in "June Jail" two times. The first time for about a month (at the end ot 2021) and more recently for a about 4 hours. Those of us in FL seem o have ended up in June Jail more frequently than most others.

Reactions: Jdizzl11
Well guess i should be counting my blessings that my EDD has not changed since everyone else was rained on today. I was hoping at the gigafactory opening I would have more info, Then I held out hope that today during the q1 results release they would share more info but i think we are all still just waiting and searching for a needle in a haystack.

Mine also has the statement about the VIN or configuration and my EDD has been 5 July - 16 Aug. for the past couple of weeks. BTY I have been in "June Jail" two times. The first time for about a month (at the end ot 2021) and more recently for a about 4 hours. Those of us in FL seem o have ended up in June Jail more frequently than most others.
I will take the 4 hour jail please lol

Just spoke with SA from Macadam Tesla as well. Looks like mine is being built in the next day or two. It was nice to hear about the "soft match" system that the dealerships see, even though they often tell us they can't see anything besides what we see in our accounts.
I saw another Oregunian who had an 8/31 order date scheduled to be build tomorrow as well but didn't recognize the name. The SA was reasonably confident (they are as jaded about EDD and build stuff as we are and maybe more) that the dates looked good.

Starting to really resent the California people who received their cars EOQ. It was raining VINs and now it's a drought.
You mean like showing up to the concert and your all-excited cause you got "front row" tickets and then find out that your front row is indeed front row but is behind another area that is actually closer to the stage? Can't blame the people, but you can definitely blame the concert promoter who is essentially doing a money grab.