Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Profile completion date doesn't matter anymore. They switched back to prioritizing based on order date. I completed my profile in December and my EDD is 05/8-05/22 aligning with most of the other September orders in this thread.
Hmmm.... I'm told it was post November orders only. I ordered on October & seeing some people with October dates starting to get VINs while I completed my in March & seems to align with March EDD despite ordering in October.

Reactions: BGOwner
Profile completion date doesn't matter anymore. They switched back to prioritizing based on order date. I completed my profile in December and my EDD is 05/8-05/22 aligning with most of the other September orders in this thread.
They said as of Nov 1. And since my EDD is falling in line with October November orders and I ordered in Aug, that seems to be true

Hmmm.... I'm told it was post November orders only. I ordered on October & seeing some people with October dates starting to get VINs while I completed my in March & seems to align with March EDD despite ordering in October.
Hmm interesting, I dont know why SA was confident that my order is based on Order Date even though I ordered in September.

Oh well, hope you get your VIN soon.

Reactions: cc333 and Jdizzl11
Hmm interesting, I dont know why SA was confident that my order is based on Order Date even though I ordered in September.

Oh well, hope you get your VIN soon.
Yeah better be, I was not misinformed by Tesla employees to skip the financing part only to find out my profile was incomplete in March & should have selected cash. I did not wait almost a year for my car. I did not waste my summer waiting for the car.

Yeah better be, I was not misinformed by Tesla employees to skip the financing part only to find out my profile was incomplete in March & should have selected cash. I did not wait almost a year for my car. I did not waste my summer waiting for the car.
Mine too. I made the mistake and got pre-approved before I got my Vin and let it expire. The customer service rep said that could had screwed my place up in line. I was like why would I reapply when it said JUNE? She changed it to cash.

Reactions: cc333
Mine too. I made the mistake and got pre-approved before I got my Vin and let it expire. The customer service rep said that could had screwed my place up in line. I was like why would I reapply when it said JUNE? She changed it to cash.
Well, at least your service rep checked in on you & gave you well informed accurate info. What's your specs (OD, EDD, Build)?

Reactions: Jdizzl11
Well, at least your service rep checked in on you & gave you well informed accurate info. What's your specs (OD, EDD, Build)?
The customer service did NOT check in on me I called. She was helpful at least. I try not to get angry since I am sure there is a lot of angry calls that they are getting.
MYLR MSM 20" wheels. OD 9/13. As of now EDD Sept 9-Oct 30th. But another call to customer service and she said it will be within 2 months.

• Informative
Reactions: cc333
The customer service did NOT check in on me I called. She was helpful at least. I try not to get angry since I am sure there is a lot of angry calls that they are getting.
MYLR MSM 20" wheels. OD 9/13. As of now EDD Sept 9-Oct 30th. But another call to customer service and she said it will be within 2 months.
Ouch, that's officially a year's wait, sorry man, hope she's right as I am in the similar boat as you.

I’m just over here minding my own business, hearing them crickets while Tesla is dishing out them vins like hotcakes. I feel like I’m on Lake Michigan waiting for my vin and antonius is somewhere in the Pacific Ocean waiting for his…. He has a volley ball too, he is waiting with just him and his volley ball.

Y’all got 5g updates with a vin, my shits coming from a carrier pigeon with an eye patch.