Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wait..... if it runs REALLY slow the update will happen tomorrow.
It was really slow before... but now everything seems back up & smooth.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220428-211312[415844].png
    Screenshot_20220428-211312[415844].png
    77.2 KB · Views: 88
So I got a call from my insurance agent from State Farm today stating that my dwelling is under insured cause I have a Tesla! I was like huh? Does that mean since I own 2 Teslas I am really under insured? Since my garage is detached I didn't understand the logic behind it. Then I saw this article! Btw there has been exactly 60 Tesla fires since 2013. How many combustible car fires has there been? 155953.

It was really slow before... but now everything seems back up & smooth.
I am telling you..... just wait. The slow was the update, the next refresh is the push through.

I don't expect you to but ...... if you go back in this thread ..... aaaaaallllllll the way to the beginning..... I called it EVERY time.

Not to toot my own horn but the other guys will tell you... "Dizz do your webpage magic" 😆

I don't know how to explain it but if your account was short circuiting and really running SUPER slow.... your EDD will change tomorrow (good or bad)

Remember when a bunch of us posted that we got notification to prepare for delivery and our account was basically frozen...... yea..... VIN the next week.

Pray on it 🙏 Manifest it and I will do the same! It is coming your way!

You are going to get your VIN!

Reactions: cc333
I am telling you..... just wait. The slow was the update, the next refresh is the push through.

I don't expect you to but ...... if you go back in this thread ..... aaaaaallllllll the way to the beginning..... I called it EVERY time.

Not to toot my own horn but the other guys will tell you... "Dizz do your webpage magic" 😆

I don't know how to explain it but if your account was short circuiting and really running SUPER slow.... your EDD will change tomorrow (good or bad)

Remember when a bunch of us posted that we got notification to prepare for delivery and our account was basically frozen...... yea..... VIN the next week.

Pray on it 🙏 Manifest it and I will do the same! It is coming your way!

You are going to get your VIN!
Bad, couldn't get more bad lol. Even if my current EDD remains true, that's already the worse, I lost the summer, so pushing it back wouldn't hurt, I don't have much places to go during Winter. Only hopes or more annoyed, but can't be worse.

Lol can’t believe we don’t have our cars even after getting VIN assigned. When does this end?
Agent told me my car is at the delivery center waiting to pass final inspection before I can schedule a delivery. My SA stopped responding after my down payment cleared. Lol