Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One more thing...... will my SA show me how to drive my car? This will be the first time ever even sitting in a Tesla 🤣
This is just a suggestion, but if I were you I’d tell the SA to set the acceleration mode to Chill, the steering mode to Comfort, and the stopping mode to Creep. These settings most closely resemble an ICE car with an automatic transmission. Once you get used to the regenerative braking, you can change the settings to make it drive more like a sports car. Just my opinion, but these are the settings my wife feels most comfortable with.

Reactions: Jdizzl11
This is just a suggestion, but if I were you I’d tell the SA to set the acceleration mode to Chill, the steering mode to Comfort, and the stopping mode to Creep. These settings most closely resemble an ICE car with an automatic transmission. Once you get used to the regenerative braking, you can change the settings to make it drive more like a sports car. Just my opinion, but these are the settings my wife feels most comfortable with.
Thanks!!!

Just paid my down payment and cleaned out my car. Appointment at carmax is at 1030am tomorrow. I went yesterday and had them appraise my car. So all I have to do is hand them the keys and bank info and I will be in my way!!! Then it is a short Uber ride to Tesla at 12pm!!!!
Congrats from the North :) - ours were probably in the same or close batch(es). Mine had Ryzen processor, dual pane glass in the front, heated wiper park and assume Li battery - the latest 'new' feature set. I am sure your's will too. Mine does not have matrix headlights. FWIW my Merc has great matrix lights - would I have waited a month longer for matrix on my MYLR? Nope.

Hope no snags w/ your pickup, enjoy your new car 👍

Reactions: Jdizzl11
Finally picked her up today!
09705999-1829-424C-AEC9-4C236F6C8C03.jpeg

One more thing...... will my SA show me how to drive my car? This will be the first time ever even sitting in a Tesla 🤣
Nope, it's supposed to be a 'touchless' experience lol.

One weird thing has happened in my Tesla app. I don't see the next steps of reviewing agreement in the app anymore or even the delivery appointment. Shows up on the account though. Anyone else having this glitch in the app? (Happening on both android and iPhone)

Do you guys know if we will get all the other upgrades everyone is talking about? Razon (I have no idea what that is, the double pane windows, and I think there is one more thing..... oh the trunk cover thingy.
Ryzen chip for faster response (Intel atom on my current model 3 isn't cutting it!), Higher ground clearance and more space are the reasons why I'm upgrading from the 3 to Y!

my sa is in california and I am in ny. I never really gotten any useful info from my sa.

Is there any phone number where you can find someone helpful to answer ? Is “escalation” a thing ?

My sa told me all he can do is flag it for “production matching team”. I don’t know if it’s a scripted response or not.