Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I could not find a discussion for September orders so I figured it couldn't hurt to start one.

I ordered on 9/5. On the order page it said that the estimated delivery would be January. After the order, EDD said January. The next day, EDD was non-existent. As of 9/7, there still is no EDD. Profile was completed immediately after order including insurance.

I ordered a MYLR, white with white interior, 19" Geminis, 5 seats, and tow hitch.

I could not find a discussion for September orders so I figured it couldn't hurt to start one.

I ordered on 9/5. On the order page it said that the estimated delivery would be January. After the order, EDD said January. The next day, EDD was non-existent. As of 9/7, there still is no EDD. Profile was completed immediately after order including insurance.

I ordered a MYLR, white with white interior, 19" Geminis, 5 seats, and tow hitch.
Ordered on 9/6 for my MYLR, white exterior, black interior, 5 seats, 19' wheel, FSD, tow hitch. When placed order, EDD said Jan, after order, no EDD. Yesterday account showed to "Prepare for Delivery". My wife was so excited. Finished everything even loan, except final review. I told my wife, it was too early to apply loan, but got instantly approved. Made an appointment with local Tesla store for test drive this Saturday, want to know the difference between MYLR and MYP. May swap to MYP.

Hey, just noticed both of us are from VA. Give me a five!

New member here!

placed my oder on 09/02/2021 and at first it said estimated delivery date January but now have an EDD of Dec-22 to Jan-12
I ordered a MYLR with my only option was 7 seats
ordered from Sacramento,CA 😬
cant wait for delivery

I was just at the SC today taking an MY for a test drive and setting the date for my M3LR delivery. 12 more days...the anticipation is high. At least I have another Tesla to hold me over for the 4 months its going to take to get my MYLR. Tesla got 2 sales out of me because of GM's massive Bolt recall. (Yes, I had two Bolts as well.) Tesla earned my money because of the range and their experience in making batteries. I would have considered the Mach-e but it has LG batteries like the Bolt...as does the ID.4. (as well as the Kona EV that had 80,000 LG batteries recalled.) Staying far away from LG.

My order placed on 9/1 for MYP: Deep Blue Metallic, 21’’, 5 Seats, All black interior. Completed financial docs on the same day. Received first EDD 9/15 - 9/30.

Status Now: Prepare for Delivery EDD 9/21 - 9/30 - No VIN yet.

I ordered my MYLR on sept 5, red multi coat paint, 19" gemini wheels, all black interior, tow hitch and 5 seats. Completed everything on my dashboard same day. Only pending is insurance since it is greyed out. I do not see any EDD yet. I wonder when is my lucky day. :)

Just talked to SA, they plan to build my car the last week of the month and VIN will be available once it is built. According to SA, they build CA vehicles within the last few days of the month. (As I read someone wrote about this). Hopefully, EDD remain 9/21 ~ 9/30. 🤞

Reactions: Evthusiast
Just talked to SA, they plan to build my car the last week of the month and VIN will be available once it is built. According to SA, they build CA vehicles within the last few days of the month. (As I read someone wrote about this). Hopefully, EDD remain 9/21 ~ 9/30. 🤞
So it’s official
Thanks for sharing