Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the info. I was debating the garage opener. I just got my key fob today, since I park on the bottom floor of a parking structure and I experience reception issues with my phone (and I don't want to use the card to open the car).
It's all coming together. I just need the car. Lol.
These days, when cars are parked outside, during theft, thieves also steal the garage opener. Not having a remote gives one more less reason for a breakin. I never park my car on the driveway, but always like the garage opener. When I visit my brother, I add his garage on my car garage opener without needing to borrow his remote. I have always had a home link in my last few cars. But Tesla's garage opener is on a different level by automatically opening and closing which is real cool. I am going to be soon trying the summon feature, where the car opens the feature and brings the car outside on the driveway for you.

Good to hear this. Mine are just waiting for a car. :D
Well waiting gives better features. I have an Atom processor and 12 V battery. You will get the 16 V Li-ion battery good for the life of your car plus the AMD GPU and also a heated windshield wiper and maybe more. There are some good things for delayed delivery too. But I am satisfied. If there are big changes, I will book another MYLR and sell this one. But the car is so good that I have no complaints. In 10 minutes the car gets heated from 30F to 70F with heated seats and heated steering wheel ready for the ride. It will be hard going back to any car, once you get your first Tesla. No wonder in spite of the initial quality issues, Tesla cars have the highest satisfaction scores.

Well waiting gives better features. I have an Atom processor and 12 V battery. You will get the 16 V Li-ion battery good for the life of your car plus the AMD GPU and also a heated windshield wiper and maybe more. There are some good things for delayed delivery too. But I am satisfied. If there are big changes, I will book another MYLR and sell this one. But the car is so good that I have no complaints. In 10 minutes the car gets heated from 30F to 70F with heated seats and heated steering wheel ready for the ride. It will be hard going back to any car, once you get your first Tesla. No wonder in spite of the initial quality issues, Tesla cars have the highest satisfaction scores.
Yep. All of those are good things. And if I knew I wasn't going to get it until April I'd be ok with it at this point. The hard part is not knowing when.

Learning as much as I can in the mean time. 🍻

My EDD window moved up to 5/27-6/30 and just this morning it started show 6/18-7/16.

I’ve already lost faith in this *sugar* company. The only reason I still care is because I have basically no other options. Maybe I should just get a Kia or Hyundai EV.
I'm right there with you. I had a crisis of decision. I decided to keep on with Tesla. There really are no better options for me, all things considered. In the future, that will probably change. It could be quite awhile though. So i would recommend to hang in there and not give up right now.

Use a notes app on your phone and every time you think of an argument for or against, "write" it down. Whenever you think you're completely fed up and ready to change your mind, read all your notes.

I'm right there with you. I had a crisis of decision. I decided to keep on with Tesla. There really are no better options for me, all things considered. In the future, that will probably change. It could be quite awhile though. So i would recommend to hang in there and not give up right now.

Use a notes app on your phone and every time you think of an argument for or against, "write" it down. Whenever you think you're completely fed up and ready to change your mind, read all your notes.
This could not have been put better.

Reactions: DrGriz