Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope, $18k to be the only IT staff for a Childrens/Science Museum. This was in 1994, when Windows For Workgroups did not even include TCP/IP yet. (you had to install Trumpet Winsock)
I remember the days of Banyan Vines and using Pine before Microsoft mail. One of my first jobs out of the army was "building" PC's with NT 3.51 and xcopying the image over the network and writing scripts to install it. As Edith Bunker would say "those were the days" :p;)

I go to the website and app, do not see the chat feature. Where can I find it?
There may be a better way. I agree that it's not very accessible. I have gone to the main sales page for a new car (any will do) and an opportunity to Chat shows up there. :D

Otherwise it is hidden.:rolleyes:

1646066820860.png

There may be a better way. I agree that it's not very accessible. I have gone to the main sales page for a new car (any will do) and an opportunity to Chat shows up there. :D

Otherwise it is hidden.:rolleyes:

View attachment 774833
thanks for the info. i was able to chat with someone and got the standard answer from the page. the person says that she does not have any more info and after some push agreed that someone will call me. so it was pretty much waste of time !!!

Not that I trust the SA's at all in terms of them knowing what's going on, but went up to Washington Square in Oregon yesterday and heard they are expecting a large push of vehicles to the pacific northwest starting March 18th through the end of the month.
I can't tell you how often I have wanted to do that especially recently. The folks at Washington Square probably got tired of me sneaking in there trying to squeeze a demo car out of them :p

This has been discussed on this thread and others. Tesla has even stated what this process will be. Tesla will ship any Texas sold and built car to Oklahoma, complete the sale, then ship to the nearest service center to the customer in TX.

This will mirror the process on how they sell and deliver cars in michigan. I can choose to pickup in Cleveland or my nearest service center but in order to cross state lines into MI the vehicle must be fully paid for.
Oh wow did not even realize that, this is what I was hoping to be the case. I haven't read or heard that Tesla actually laid out what the process would be.

So Texas has a law that car dealers are not allowed to sell directly to residents that are in TX if the dealer is based out of TX. So Teslas built in Texas would need to leave the state of TX and then be sold to the resident of Texas. So whether that be that they sell Freemont Teslas to Texans or they have a storage facility right outside TX in a neighboring state and ship those Teslas from TX there to sell them Texans. I mean who really knows at this point. I live in FL and ordered my Tesla in 9/28 and have an EDD of 4/18. Meanwhile people that live on the west coast that ordered way after me already have theirs.
Whi knows what Tesla will do.
I live in Northern Cali, about 1.5hrs away from Fremont, OD same as yours: 9/28 and my EDD moved to April - May on Feb 21st. Everyday im hoping it updates back to March :/

Reactions: Acehlers