Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the same build and similar EDD with a 9/27 OD...hopefully I get my VIN soon as well. 🤞
If this EOQ is like previous ones (This will be the third I have paid close attention to), most of the VINs that will be received will be on the West Coast. Tesla stated they wanted to be more efficient with deliveries, which most likely means, easier deliveries. So fewer trucks/trains leaving Cali, meaning midwest, southern and east coast deliveries will still happen, just nowhere close to the amount for the west coast during EOQ (of course unless they change everything).

Same! It’s puzzling. Prior to the April-May EDD, it was March 26-31. 😣 Now, back to the very end of the quarter. I’ll take it!!
Based on my own recent experience, a sudden shift and narrowing is a good thing, especially if you live on the West Coast. Your order date was one week after mine, and tomorrow is the one week anniversary of the VIN coming through. Orders were coming in at an accelerating rate then, but I think you have reason to be optimistic of a VIN pretty soon.

Finally I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Received VIN F387XXX today. Confirmed with SA it has AMD Ryzen chip.
OD 9/18, MYLR7, white/black, 19", no tow, no FSD.
EDD: 3/27 - 3/31
Ordered the same exact car 4 days before you and my EDD is June in Ohio. I truly believe Tesla tries to break your spirit and then build you back up again with an amazing car. 🤪