Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally got my VIN assigned 🥳 NF402XXX.

I didn't ask them if its AMD or not, i will take the delivery either way after 250 days of wait.

Thanks for all the folks that supported when tesla was providing shitty customer service. If any of you visit Seattle, drinks on me 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻.

EDD before VIN April 14 - May 12
EDD now: March 21 - March 29
That’s great news! Glad you finally got some good news! You were jerked around for sure, but you’re gonna love the car.

I wonder what caused Tesla to see the light? 😎
I hereby challenge Elon Musk to single combat. Stakes are the remaining August/September orders.

Whenever I see someone ask if the EDD changed back for anyone else lol
50CC0714-A52A-4058-A693-B5519EDABF7E.jpeg

I didn't ask them if its AMD or not, i will take the delivery either way after 250 days of wait.

Thanks for all the folks that supported when tesla was providing shitty customer service. If any of you visit Seattle, drinks on me 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻.

Very well deserved, many congratulations 👏I have been waiting since my original OD of 5/29 (was on hold till 9/2)

Hope I see the light at the end of the tunnel, sometime soon (3/25-4/8) :)

• Love
Reactions: night_fury
Latest Tesla EDD deck reshuffle:

This was the 4th occasion we got into the second day of an EDD window only to get another EDD. After a scare yesterday morning, back to EOQ push again.

OD: 9/18
Hold: 10/30-2/1
2/2 EDD assigned: 2/17-3/17
2/18 EDD changed to: 4/14-5/12
2/22 changed to: 3/17-31
3/4 changed to: 3/6-16
3/7 changed to: 3/11-31
3/12 changed to: 3/17-31
3/18 changed to: 5/3-6/7
3/19 changed to: 3/21-3/31

Latest Tesla EDD deck reshuffle:

This was the 4th occasion we got into the second day of an EDD window only to get another EDD. After a scare yesterday morning, back to EOQ push again.

OD: 9/18
Hold: 10/30-2/1
2/2 EDD assigned: 2/17-3/17
2/18 EDD changed to: 4/14-5/12
2/22 changed to: 3/17-31
3/4 changed to: 3/6-16
3/7 changed to: 3/11-31
3/12 changed to: 3/17-31
3/18 changed to: 5/3-6/7
3/19 changed to: 3/21-3/31
Gives me hope my move to May is temporary

Reactions: iPlug

Woot woot. Glad you got your VIN. 🎉

I am around Seattle area too. I will take that drink after mine gets delivered too. :)

Congrats!

As another LR Blue/White/19" NF402 it is very likely our cars are siblings.
I was told Ryzen etc by my SA, so you likely have it too... But I saw a F402 intel on 2022 Tesla Updates Tracker (Responses) - Google Drive ...

If you end up asking, and get another answer let me know!

Wowww congratulations.

Update: got a call from SA and she has one exact match Y, ask me if I can take it, I said Yes yes and yes
I filed tesla financing and tesla insurance and pay the down. guess what, they called me and told me that they will deliver the car tonight.

I visited the showroom twice and chatted with my SA, she was nice and eventually found one for me.

Reactions: cyber2077
Update: got a call from SA and she has one exact match Y, ask me if I can take it, I said Yes yes and yes
I filed tesla financing and tesla insurance and pay the down. guess what, they called me and told me that they will deliver the car tonight.

I visited the showroom twice and chatted with my SA, she was nice and eventually found one for me.
How did you make the down payment? Like via bank or a check? Just wondering how tesla takes down payments. Also your car configuration?

Because back in July if your payment was not completed, you didn’t get put into the queue. This changed recently. My Aug order got delayed because mine didn’t get completed until Nov and I am still 2 months from my EDD
Is this documented fact or just widely accepted speculation? I've always suspected the latter because with my M3 I didn't complete the payment info until after I had the VIN. Of course wait times back then were only a couple months. Anyway I have just assumed this was based on something an all-knowing SA told someone and it took hold but maybe I'm wrong.