Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
205 days ago, I hit the submit button and ordered the "unicorn". While it is nice to see people take delivery or even just get a VIN, I have nothing except empty promises (really just guesses) from the SA's who don't even bother to get creative with the excuses any longer. I don't even start my latest EDD for another 25 days. At some point very soon, this thread will start to get buried (as most of you have VIN's or will have taken delivery) and then there will be me.
Your wait time (OD to EDD) for the MY-LR7 is actually a little shorter than mine for a MY-LR5. I ordered 25 days after you. I have now waited 180 days and the start of my EDD is currently still 70 days away. Tesla must use a random number generator to assign the EDD - LOL

Reactions: Antonius138
Introducing TARDIS (yes, it's bigger on the inside).

Home delivery; the process was smooth. The advisor called 15 minutes before delivery, allowed to inspect before accepting the terms & helped with the initial setup/walkthrough.

I did a quick inspection with the checklist, found no issues at the first glance (gonna leave it at this, and not over analyse. I am happy to have received the car after 250 days of wait).

View attachment 786534
Awesome!

Reactions: night_fury
Woke up to no text to schedule delivery. I received my VIN last Monday. Guys what action should I take, I need ideas and confirmation that I’m not overreacting.
Just text the delivery center. I've been through similar. It's highly unusual for SoCal deliveries to take so long after VIN but this also EOQ and they probably sent out VINs earlier than usual to make sure that customers WANT to take delivery.
I also got VIN on 21 but received text yesterday afternoon for delivery on Tuesday. Even that's too long per Los Angeles orders.

Reactions: Jd2pictures
I’m just having trouble on what to say, they just keep saying that the car hasn’t been built and the will reach out once it’s on the truck.
Just text the delivery center. I've been through similar. It's highly unusual for SoCal deliveries to take so long after VIN but this also EOQ and they probably sent out VINs earlier than usual to make sure that customers WANT to take delivery.
I also got VIN on 21 but received text yesterday afternoon for delivery on Tuesday. Even that's too long per Los Angeles orders.

Woke up to no text to schedule delivery. I received my VIN last Monday. Guys what action should I take, I need ideas and confirmation that I’m not overreacting.
Man I feel you. Was soooo hoping to wake up to a text this morning but nothing so far. I just don't get it. Another person from SD got scheduled but not all of us. This has been the most frustrating experience. I've been in a rental car for the last two weeks waiting for this delivery 😭😭😭

Reactions: Jd2pictures
Mee tooo, I was almost certain it was gonna happen today. It’s super frustrating, and the lack of any real response is absolutely annoying. I want to go to the DC and ask if any are available that someone rejected or didn’t pick up and just reassign me a VIN. I’ve been without a Car since December when I got a confirmation text just like we did in March.
Guys any and all feedback is greatly appreciated, I’m losing it over here
Man I feel you. Was soooo hoping to wake up to a text this morning but nothing so far. I just don't get it. Another person from SD got scheduled but not all of us. This has been the most frustrating experience. I've been in a rental car for the last two weeks waiting for this delivery 😭😭😭

Mee tooo, I was almost certain it was gonna happen today. It’s super frustrating, and the lack of any real response is absolutely annoying. I want to go to the DC and ask if any are available that someone rejected or didn’t pick up and just reassign me a VIN. I’ve been without a Car since December when I got a confirmation text just like we did in March.
Guys any and all feedback is greatly appreciated, I’m losing it over here
If you have a VIN you are lucky. My OD is 9/21/21, nothing! I got the MARCH response text. I was on a 10 day window, now I’m back to 1 month Apr 14-March 15. Everytime I’m 1 day passed my EDD, I get bumped off.
It’s really frustrating.
Hoping they call you soon!

If you have a VIN you are lucky. My OD is 9/21/21, nothing! I got the MARCH response text. I was on a 10 day window, now I’m back to 1 month Apr 14-March 15. Everytime I’m 1 day passed my EDD, I get bumped off.
It’s really frustrating.
Hoping they call you soon!
I just got a text response saying the car is still in pre-production. I've had a VIN for a week now. To say I'm pissed would be an understatement

My order is July 2021, white, black interior, 7 seaters, hitch. My delivery date is kept pushing back. Now is July-August 2022. So it will be more than a yr waiting for me for sure. Many people got their cars I believe even ordered way later. I think they don't want to delivered 7 seaters MY. Plus the price has gone up $10k since I ordered it.