Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(Reuters) - Tesla Inc on Saturday reported record electric vehicle deliveries for the first quarter, driven by a ramp up in production at its Shanghai factory.

Tesla delivered 310,048 vehicles in the quarter, while Wall Street had expected deliveries of 308,836 cars, according to Refinitiv data.
When were those 310k orders placed? Hopefully before September of 2021, but doubtful because Teslas process for order prioritization is f**king outrageous!

I went ahead and bought my Tesmat and converter to charge my laptop for my Tesla because I am planning a road trip for my birthday to Indiana. My apartment complex has chargers so I don't have to get one of those yet 😁
Still holding strong at 4/12 - 4/25!

First 2 week window EVER!

Tampa, FL
MYLR white ex./ Black int. / 20" / FSD

🤞🤞🤞🙏🙏🙏 TX 4680
I don't want it to sound like I'm raining on your parade, but my EDD has narrowed to a 10-day window twice, once to late Jan and again to late Feb, only to have my EDD be pushed out as my then EDD grew closer. In the past you could take a narrow EDD to the bank that you were taking delivery soon, but these are different times. My current EDD now stands at 7/24 - 9/18. My profile has been complete since late Sep. I say this because I made the mistake of getting giddy the first 10-day EDD and sold my second vehicle, started purchasing all kinds of accessories for my imminent MY (which of course only had a 30 day return window), only to be let down. I personally am waiting for a VIN to purchase anything else for it. I hope it works out for you and you do take delivery between those dates though!

I don't want it to sound like I'm raining on your parade, but my EDD has narrowed to a 10-day window twice, once to late Jan and again to late Feb, only to have my EDD be pushed out as my then EDD grew closer. In the past you could take a narrow EDD to the bank that you were taking delivery soon, but these are different times. My current EDD now stands at 7/24 - 9/18. My profile has been complete since late Sep. I say this because I made the mistake of getting giddy the first 10-day EDD and sold my second vehicle, started purchasing all kinds of accessories for my imminent MY (which of course only had a 30 day return window), only to be let down. I personally am waiting for a VIN to purchase anything else for it. I hope it works out for you and you do take delivery between those dates though!
I appreciate it. I would never sell my car until I am on my way to pick up my Tesla because even having a VIN is not guaranteed. Lately they have been snatching those back too!

I added FSD so I am pretty confident I will be getting it this time. I am not going to cancel it though because I actually think I am going to like it.

I have entered 1 window before and then got pushed to May 2 days in so I completely get it. But I can handle having a mattress and converter in my storage 😁 Those are the only 2 accessories I have purchased and my trip isn't until July so I think I will be ok. 😉

Reactions: thinktwice
I appreciate it. I would never sell my car until I am on my way to pick up my Tesla because even having a VIN is not guaranteed. Lately they have been snatching those back too!

I added FSD so I am pretty confident I will be getting it this time. I am not going to cancel it though because I actually think I am going to like it.

I have entered 1 window before and then got pushed to May 2 days in so I completely get it. But I can handle having a mattress and converter in my storage 😁 Those are the only 2 accessories I have purchased and my trip isn't until July so I think I will be ok. 😉
I am thinking about adding it. But I also don’t want to let Tesla win and force me into it. Entered EDD window this weekend (has happened before but also had an open trade) and was pushed out from 4/2 - 4/30 to 4/17 - 5/15. They are probably penalizing me since I have an old order at much lower pricing.

I am thinking about adding it. But I also don’t want to let Tesla win and force me into it. Entered EDD window this weekend (has happened before but also had an open trade) and was pushed out from 4/2 - 4/30 to 4/17 - 5/15. They are probably penalizing me since I have an old order at much lower pricing.
Personally, if I was on the fence, I would subscribe for a month and test it out, then if I liked it, pay the 12k. But well, if you do beforehand, its only 10k. I personally don't think it will be worth it at either price. At least not for another 5 years.

I completely get it but unfortunately this is how the world works right now. My EDD was identical to yours and when I added it my EDD changed to a 2 week window in April so.......

I mean it is up to you but I figure 10k will be a nice add on for when I resell my Tesla later on down the road

I completely get it but unfortunately this is how the world works right now. My EDD was identical to yours and when I added it my EDD changed to a 2 week window in April so.......

I mean it is up to you but I figure 10k will be a nice add on for when I resell my Tesla later on down the road
It's my understanding that FSD adds very little to the resale/trade-in value of a Tesla.

Oh look...naw its still the same ole EDD that doesn't feel like it will even start until next year. Was really hoping to have this car before spring sports started and ALL 4 of my kids are playing something (Two lacrosse players, a soccer player and year round basketball teen who's at the club level and has tournaments all over the state). Old guy still in a creepy chester mini-van that my kids make me drop off around the block at school...

Long time lurker, first time poster. We finally received our model Y on 4/1, ordered 9/21/21. It was a super long wait, but worth it. We dropped off the Y for ppf at 6am on 4/2 and get it back today after work.

So excited to actually drive it more than 15 min lol.

062FB41A-F0AA-4063-9171-431DC9D0E02F.jpeg

Long time lurker, first time poster. We finally received our model Y on 4/1, ordered 9/21/21. It was a super long wait, but worth it. We dropped off the Y for ppf at 6am on 4/2 and get it back today after work.

So excited to actually drive it more than 15 min lol.

View attachment 789992

Congrats!
Guess there's still hope for the rest of us... LMAF,,, not really.....

Reactions: Qball72