Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I'm expecting a VIN any day now and decided to check the survey tracker sheet to see how often VIN #'s are assigned on the weekend. Kinda surprised to see its about as rare as hens teeth! Almost always assigned Monday thru Friday. Just passing this on for those expecting their VIN's soon
Nice to know I enter my EDD (4/17-5/1) tomorrow so hopefully Monday I get something!

Reactions: Jdizzl11
Nice to know I enter my EDD (4/17-5/1) tomorrow so hopefully Monday I get something!
I have exact same EDD! Called local Tesla dealer yesterday to arrange home delivery because we leave for Tunisia on Thursday for 3 weeks. Was told to expect VIN in next few days, even said there was a chance of delivery before we leave. I'm bringing a cashiers check to them on Monday so they can deliver to my driveway while we are gone and have my son pull it in the garage after delivery. Was told I can unlock the car from Tunisia using the APP so my son can access the key. That kind of stuff still amazes me!

Reactions: Tezla. and Jdizzl11
Hah...... I thought same for White color and changed it to MSM on March 25 🤷‍♂️
Haha. You are letting Tesla
What was your EDD before vin?
So I'm expecting a VIN any day now and decided to check the survey tracker sheet to see how often VIN #'s are assigned on the weekend. Kinda surprised to see its about as rare as hens teeth! Almost always assigned Monday thru Friday. Just passing this on for those expecting their VIN's soon

Do you think a vin can be assigned if the delivery window is 4 weeks?

Ordered MYLR on 2/20/21, white/white, 20in wheels, 5 seater. No trade-in and no FSD. My EDD has changed multiple times. 2/22-3-22, 3/22-4/22, 2/22-3/22, 3/22-4/22, 6/22 and day after Austin event 8/8-10/3. It remains that with no changes. I did my financing in March thinking it would push my date up but nope… smh