Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's what the SA at our local branch said as well.

All the push back today lines up perfectly with what she told me "all april-may deliveries show EDDs pushed back to July and further but this is a temporary change based on batch production". She also mentioned that the new range should be reflected this week which also lines up with what another SA told me on Monday (I call tgem daily LUL) and my own experience as well.

And another funny thing is that when on the phone the SA on monday, he was adamant that my EDD was due another change this week, almost as if he could see another potential change coming (and I could hear him checking his PC in background).

Or maybe I am just dumbass overthinking every small thing in my desperation LOL
I hope this is true. I really hate looking at that June date. 🙄

Not a range? Good chance its in limbo as it is updating to assign you your VIN
Just June 🤷🏼‍♀️

Never had just a month before.

The person on the phone said June is a range June 1 - June 30 🤣🤣🤣

If I could flick someone off through the phone lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220420-101207_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220420-101207_Tesla.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 92
Just June 🤷🏼‍♀️

Never had just a month before.

The person on the phone said June is a range June 1 - June 30 🤣🤣🤣

If I could flick someone off through the phone lol.
few months ago, we called JUNE only as June Jail. That was before June was an actual EDD. Maybe June Jail is back. It seemed to actually be just a recalculating place holder.

what is your order date? Is it a new build/VIN? Not sure if you would know the answer to the last question. lol
OD 9/29. It's a Freemont build, I'm not sure how new?
Congratulations! Surprising that you being on the east coast got Vin today and expected delivery is in 4 days. Usually they give 2 weeks after Vin...probably a cancellation?
It has to be a cancellation. When I got my M3 VIN it was 2 weeks or so I think before the car arrived.

I just called to schedule a test drive for my wife and the SA asked in passing if I had an order. I told her EDD was pushed today and she said she'd already gotten calls today about it. Her take is that Tesla runs on a clock based on quarters, and today's shifts represent where the company thinks their current orders will be with respect to EOQ2. Her opinion is that Q3 will be massive for deliveries. July (the end of my current EDD) is EOQ (AGAIN! ARGH!). So the optimist says, "It'll come in June", but the realist says Q3 delivery. We shall see!

Also, she said that test drives have been suspended indefinitely (at least at this DC, and one would hope company-wide) because all production has been allocated to delivery. Interestingly, she also said she's had some folks place a second order for Model S because the plan is to take delivery, immediately sell, and upgrade. 😆😆😆

So, Dizz - that "June-ish" date might be a good thing! It's all being weighed in the balance...

As an aside, Tesla stock is trending like a paperweight today. I hope the earnings call this afternoon turns things around!

• Informative
Reactions: Jdizzl11 and DrGriz
I just called Tesla and they weren't able to tell me anything about my TBD. They just said that is what they see on their side and that TBD means that my account is recalculating. Maybe I should just add FSD and help with the recalculation. I have a feeling they are kicking me down the queue because of my lower price.

Tesla Vegas number called telling me my car should be ready for deliver mid May. He also added my trade in back to my account.
Nice to see another Vegas order here, along with @Curious Nomad. What was your order date? Does you EDD on the app match what they said over the phone? I'm wondering what prompted them to call to update on deliver.

My OD is 9/30 and current EDD stuck at Sep 9 - Nov 4. Literally could be waiting a minimum of 345 days for my delivery. UNREAL!

I just called to schedule a test drive for my wife and the SA asked in passing if I had an order. I told her EDD was pushed today and she said she'd already gotten calls today about it. Her take is that Tesla runs on a clock based on quarters, and today's shifts represent where the company thinks their current orders will be with respect to EOQ2. Her opinion is that Q3 will be massive for deliveries. July (the end of my current EDD) is EOQ (AGAIN! ARGH!). So the optimist says, "It'll come in June", but the realist says Q3 delivery. We shall see!

Also, she said that test drives have been suspended indefinitely (at least at this DC, and one would hope company-wide) because all production has been allocated to delivery. Interestingly, she also said she's had some folks place a second order for Model S because the plan is to take delivery, immediately sell, and upgrade. 😆😆😆

So, Dizz - that "June-ish" date might be a good thing! It's all being weighed in the balance...

As an aside, Tesla stock is trending like a paperweight today. I hope the earnings call this afternoon turns things around!
Pretty sure it’s June not July that is EOQ