Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those in LA, SA just told me Tesla in Los Angeles was expecting a batch of deliveries this past weekend but it was delayed. So that was the reason for a push back here. She told me I should get my vin this weekend as that’s when Burbank Tesla should receive a batch of teslas. EDD 5/9-6/7 so kinda hard to believe since I’ve been told many things before.

Reactions: danniel
Update: My car has left CA on its way to Atlanta. SA told me it should arrive around the 26th. On another note, coincidentally Delta Community CU has me on a pre-approved offer at 1.38% for 60 months. Loan is ready to go and they didn’t even have to pull my credit. Love it!
wow, that beats DCU handsomely, any special requirements to get a loan from Delta Community CU?

I had similar dates... EDD moved this afternoon.. now 5/13 - 5/27
I'm still holding onto my dates!!!!

Hoping I'll wake up tomorrow and they will still be there.

You have a 2 week window where I'm still at a month. The end of your EDD is only 4 days pass mine. Our order dates are only 3 days apart as well.

Hopefully we get ours together.

I have decided to go ahead and just book a cruise. I live in FL, I am vaccinated, I have a passport, and I WFH.

You know that unspoken rule that you leave the table to go to the restroom and then the food comes.... well I am enacting this rule.

Plan for a vacation and your Tesla will come. So Tesla ...... if you are reading this..... I am planning a cruise within the next couple weeks (yes I am getting insurance).

Sincerely,
Want out of June Jail

Last edited:
Update: My car has left CA on its way to Atlanta. SA told me it should arrive around the 26th. On another note, coincidentally Delta Community CU has me on a pre-approved offer at 1.38% for 60 months. Loan is ready to go and they didn’t even have to pull my credit. Love it!
Is Delta CU only for delta employees? I work for one of their code shares and have access to Americans. Just curious. Congratulations on the car!

wow, that beats DCU handsomely, any special requirements to get a loan from Delta Community CU?
Is Delta CU only for delta employees? I work for one of their code shares and have access to Americans. Just curious. Congratulations on the car!

No special requirements other than being a member, and anyone can be a member by opening an account. Here are their current rates for auto loans: New Car Loans | Used Car Loans The 1.38% is published so it's probably available as long as you have good credit. From talking to the Tesla SA, they see a lot of loans from Delta Community CU here in Georgia.

Thanks!