Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok guys, I need your help. I am selling my current car to Carmax. When do you think I should do that? Same day as delivery? Day before?

They said it is estimated that my Tesla will arrive May 10th but it could come early or later (highly unlikely).

It is already on its way. Do you think I could get it early? I had my insurance start on May 1 just in case.

Ok guys, I need your help. I am selling my current car to Carmax. When do you think I should do that? Same day as delivery? Day before?

They said it is estimated that my Tesla will arrive May 10th but it could come early or later (highly unlikely).

It is already on its way. Do you think I could get it early? I had my insurance start on May 1 just in case.
I would wait till taking the delivery honestly. Can never be sure of Tesla's timeline lol.

Sold my sisters car a month ago to Carmax, check took 24 hours to clear.

Reactions: Jdizzl11

Wait till u have the car in your hand. Plus carmax and all are pretty quick. So that shouldn’t take too long even if u have to go through with it after ur tesla arrives.

Keep in mind that the check from CarMax may take a few days to clear so it’s something to consider if you need that money by delivery day. I sold my truck to CarMax last Friday. I deposited the check that same day and it’s still not in my account, it’s still pending.

Keep in mind that the check from CarMax may take a few days to clear so it’s something to consider if you need that money by delivery day. I sold my truck to CarMax last Friday. I deposited the check that same day and it’s still not in my account, it’s still pending.
Good point! I have an appointment to go in on May 2, so I will see what they say. I am going to have e someone wash my car inside and out so it is spotless!

Reactions: carlos31820
Finally received my VIN this weekend when I was out of town. Picking up car on Thursday after work. So I have been hearing mixed answers if the Y is coming with the mudflaps and PPF for in front of the rear wheel. I also read that some people but not everyone received a promo code if their car didnt have it installed.
Congrats on the VIN. What was your order date and what are the specs of your Y?

Got my VIN just now!!!!!!! If I get a VIN this week, I'm changing all of my profile pics online everywhere to a unicorn...threats work?

Attachments

• hell.jpg
    hell.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 59