Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m just over here minding my own business, hearing them crickets while Tesla is dishing out them vins like hotcakes. I feel like I’m on Lake Michigan waiting for my vin and antonius is somewhere in the Pacific Ocean waiting for his…. He has a volley ball too, he is waiting with just him and his volley ball.

Y’all got 5g updates with a vin, my shits coming from a carrier pigeon with an eye
I
Yeah better be, I was not misinformed by Tesla employees to skip the financing part only to find out my profile was incomplete in March & should have selected cash. I did not wait almost a year for my car. I did not waste my summer waiting for the car.

Hmm interesting, I dont know why SA was confident that my order is based on Order Date even though I ordered in September.

Oh well, hope you get your VIN soon.

If you're using some money from your car sale towards the MY, definitely sell it a few days early. Need to make sure that check clears in time, otherwise....you'll have to make up the funds elsewhere. I'm doing the same and figure I'll Uber to work for a few days if needed.

Regarding your accessories comment, I got the precut PPF kit from Xpel (Bearded Tesla Guy on YT has a video and a promo code on it from a shop in Canada). I opted for the full front (hood, bumper, panels). Was around 6 to 700ish USD at the time. My local shops are between 2 and 2.5k for the same cover and install. Figure I'd try it myself and see what happens.

Also opted for BASENOR mudflaps on Amazon. They got great reviews but I'm slightly skeptical with them bc they are solid and provide no give. Depending on ground clearance, it could end up being an issue but we will see.
The front wrap is a MUST! It's cheaper here in Seattle though. I paid 1600 for full front of my 20 red M3 I wish I would had done it on my 2019 black M3. It shows every single chip! My eye sight isn't that good!! Too bad full wraps are so expensive 5000.00 for a full. Sure would like to do my MY MSM flat color!

After VIN assignment, how did you folk change from Cash to financing? Do I need to reach out to the delivery center?

F426XXX
Congrats! You can call Tesla, usually just call your local number and it will send you to the regional call center. Then it will give you option 1 for vehicles and then 1 for sales. Tell them you need to switch your payment method.
FINALLY... Just got my VIN - 426xxxx
OD: 9/28 MYLR/White/White/19"/no FSD/no tow EDD: 5/13 - 5/17 changed to 5/9 - 5/13
Awesome! Love seeing all the VINs!

I

The front wrap is a MUST! It's cheaper here in Seattle though. I paid 1600 for full front of my 20 red M3 I wish I would had done it on my 2019 black M3. It shows every single chip! My eye sight isn't that good!! Too bad full wraps are so expensive 5000.00 for a full. Sure would like to do my MY MSM flat color!
I am definitely doing the front wrap. What about the lower panels on the door is that worth getting?

I just got an email from Tesla saying "Final Payment is now ready" and on my account page it says that they will be reaching out to schedule delivery soon, but there's still no VIN. However, there is a MVPA document link - that I think is new. It lists a VIN that begins with the digits "7SAY...". Does that seem legit or is it just a place holder?

I just got an email from Tesla saying "Final Payment is now ready" and on my account page it says that they will be reaching out to schedule delivery soon, but there's still no VIN. However, there is a MVPA document link - that I think is new. It lists a VIN that begins with the digits "7SAY...". Does that seem legit or is it just a place holder?
That's the VIN bro! Go to the web browser, sometimes you may have to agree to something for the VIN to show up in the app.

Reactions: Jdizzl11
It's the VIN. Mine isn't in my app, only on web right now. Assuming bc it's past business hours and some of that may not be automated or could take 24 hours to display.

Reactions: Jdizzl11