Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Look what came in today!

1 TB for Sentry Dashcam 😁

Attachments

• 20220501_123026.jpg
    20220501_123026.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 66
That’s not good.

What was your delivery day supposed to be? What is your 1st 3 numbers of the VIN? Also, what is your buildout?

I’m supposed to pick up at Mt Kisco 5/7 and just made all of my arrangements. Nervous that I will get the same call. You would think they would have known this information when the VIN got assigned.
Also called kisko today, the blue one might not be til the 16th, due to missing part.

Last edited:
128 GB is not enough memory. Not to keep Sentry on all night.... all week. You would have to dump the files every day!

I got a TB because then I only have to dump once a month. 😁
Make sure if you leave your car at a lot for more than 5 days you turn sentry mode off! You will come back to a almost dead battery! We went to Hawaii for 10 days and we came back to 8%!

Make sure if you leave your car at a lot for more than 5 days you turn sentry mode off! You will come back to a almost dead battery! We went to Hawaii for 10 days and we came back to 8%!
I was pretty pleased with the idea of sentry mode when got it on previous car... but never found any value in it and after a couple weeks just left it off.
But of course that depends entirely on your location. And def the ability to preserve video post-accident has value, hopefully always just POTENTIAL value, to all of us.

Reactions: Lukeg5 and Jdizzl11
I was pretty pleased with the idea of sentry mode when got it on previous car... but never found any value in it and after a couple weeks just left it off.
But of course that depends entirely on your location. And def the ability to preserve video post-accident has value, hopefully always just POTENTIAL value, to all of us.
I like how you can just honk the horn and it saves the clip.

Just took delivery of my MY today! :cool:

To my surprise I have a 1-year free premium connectivity subscription. I'm positive when I placed my order (9/22/21) it was right after Tesla stopped including a 1-year free premium subscription and moved to the current 1-month free premium subscription. I'm hoping they're doing this for eveyone who ordered in September 2021.

Last edited:
Question: My EDD is 5/2 to 5/15. Based on what is happening to others I expect a VIN in next 3 days. We are still out of the country with spotty Wi-Fi nd will not return home until 5/14. What is the process after VIN shows up on the APP? Does Tesla send a Text messager or call you directly? We will be in Sahara desert for a few days with no Wi-Fi so wonder if there is a time limit to reply back? I am hoping to make this process stretch out until we return home.