Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That means someone passed on the delivery or wasn't able to get it for misc reasons and you were next in line. Lucky you!
Actually, it was built just yesterday at 9am in the morning. SA was able to find that out for me. But I had a trade in bug and that screwed me out of a March Delivery so they're trying to push through the line. I guess I got lucky and got the equivalent of Disneyland VIP experience.

Side note... source code VIN dont work anymore. that 5JY thing no longer exist. Mine was 7SA.

Actually, it was built just yesterday at 9am in the morning. SA was able to find that out for me. But I had a trade in bug and that screwed me out of a March Delivery so they're trying to push through the line. I guess I got lucky and got the equivalent of Disneyland VIP experience.

Side note... source code VIN dont work anymore. that 5JY thing no longer exist. Mine was 7SA.
Can we have your SAs number? Mine of many suck!

• Funny
Reactions: Jdizzl11
@Curious Nomad

I was just at East Sahara. They had multiple white MY with Gemini wheels and black seats. One is probably yours. Looks like they’re ready to go.

I asked about mine. They said it’s in the back lot waiting for a part install. Ironically the lot staff admitted that the newly arriving cars are ready for delivery, mine just isn’t one of them. They’re delivering VINs in the 436xxx range. Looks like everyone in the 423-426xxx range is still waiting.

I’m sure they’ll hold your VIN, especially since you already paid for the car.

Disappointment.
Ordered 2, both got VIN on same day, one shipped without part, the other is fine.

• Informative
Reactions: GameTheory
my delivery date was tomorrow,may4,got a message from SA today says missing parts,got pushed one week to may 11th.but he did metion if they got it before 11th they will reach out me to make it earlier.
Interesting. I'm F425 and East Coast as well. I don't have a delivery appointment yet, but this morning my EDD shifted to May 3 - 7. I've been communicating with my SA on other matters and asked if my vehicle was missing a part or had a parts hold. They handled the other issues but didn't answer that question.

Got to the delivery center quite early and got the Y early too. Gusty drive today. It was a NF423. No part was reported as previously missing, got lucky I guess. Sorry for those who are experiencing part delays!
20220503 - Copy.jpg

Looks like you may have one of those cars that have a parts hold on them so the delivery center can’t deliver the car until the parts are installed. Hopefully they’ll get it done soon and deliver because they do want their money. 😃
Mine was one of those on hold as well. Missing Charging Port part. F440 was mine. If you see the short end of your EDD change by 1-2 day at a time, its waiting for that part to arrive.

VIN format changed for the MY last November. MYs now start with 7SA, the M3 starts with 5JY

Which DC and how was your experience with them?
Schaumburg. Was a good experience, especially since I got there over an hour earlier than the appointment. I was able to inspect the car's interior and exterior before signing. It was lightly raining during the purchase but several times the SA said take all the time you need. He did say it was a slow day. Don't know if the part issue was causing that. Though while I was there two other buyers were taking delivery of their Y's arrived too.

Reactions: BGOwner
Got to the delivery center quite early and got the Y early too. Gusty drive today. It was a NF423. No part was reported as previously missing, got lucky I guess. Sorry for those who are experiencing part delays!
View attachment 800281
Beautiful car! That is my exact order, only 2 days after you (10/1). So far, I'm stuck in "EDD June" jail. Glad to see some midwest orders being fulfilled.

Reactions: GameTheory