Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Serial Number 2309 Model S Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Lloyd

Supporting Member
Jan 12, 2011
San Luis Obispo, CA
I have a family emergency and need to sell my Model S Performance:crying: Don't worry this is temporary and I will get another one.

This is the Green. It looks black in lower light. Tan Interior. All options except rear childs seat, and rear deck cover.

002sm.jpg

I have added:
1. All Available adapters
2. Passport 9500ci with front and rear laser shifters
3. Front and rear custom Al and Eds floor mats
4. Frunk and Trunk weathertech mats
5. Lighting upgrades both trunk and frunk
6. LED license lights
7. CA white carpool lane stickers present for immediate use. (new requires several months)
8. 4 years of pre-paid service with unlimited ranger visits
9. An additional set of 19" wheels available.
10. Windows Tinted
11. Has fog lights which new cars do not

7,100 miles. Car is perfect with no complaints whatsoever!

$102,500 firm Until June 10th only. Title is clear.

Send PM please if interested.

Last edited:
That sure is a beauty, and I would buy it in a heartbeat if I didn't already have a Green S85 just like it. Sorry to hear you have to let it go. Tell the truth now, is the "family emergency" that your wife says you spend too much time cleaning it, and you should get a silver one instead? Not saying I have heard that said in my own house, or anything...

Truth is, I made a sizable deposit on a 2nd home for the family. After being "pre-approved" for the loan, they determined at the last minute that my debt to income ratio was off. I had several cars financed because of the 'great rate' ~ 1.5% financing. Now the seller is threatening to keep my deposit unless I perform on time. Easiest way is to remove the debt. and increase the downpayment to 30%. I paid off the cars so the titles are clear. Now the lender should be able to close this almost on time. All this left me short cash, and college tuition is due for three children. I can replace the cars later. Sorry if this was TMI !!

Sorry for your family situation, and I admire your resolve. I will distribute this to some colleagues who have shown considerable interest in getting an MSP. It's a steal at that price, given the upgrades you have installed. Have you posted on eBay or other venues, perhaps? I may be able to steer them there as well, if you have posted more pictures.

Sorry for your family situation, and I admire your resolve. I will distribute this to some colleagues who have shown considerable interest in getting an MSP. It's a steal at that price, given the upgrades you have installed. Have you posted on eBay or other venues, perhaps? I may be able to steer them there as well, if you have posted more pictures.

I have only posed it here. I want it to have a good home:rolleyes:

I can send more pictures on request.

Last edited:
Truth is, I made a sizable deposit on a 2nd home for the family. After being "pre-approved" for the loan, they determined at the last minute that my debt to income ratio was off. I had several cars financed because of the 'great rate' ~ 1.5% financing. Now the seller is threatening to keep my deposit unless I perform on time. Easiest way is to remove the debt. and increase the downpayment to 30%. I paid off the cars so the titles are clear. Now the lender should be able to close this almost on time. All this left me short cash, and college tuition is due for three children. I can replace the cars later. Sorry if this was TMI !!

That's a real bummer - especially for a true Teslan like you. But it sounds like this will all be remedied in not too long. And it is a good time to sell your car. Good luck!

That is a sweet car!. I almost wish I didn't have mine so I could buy yours!. You should see If someone would be into renting it for a bit There are a lot of people near SLO that might be able to.
good luck

I'd be interested as a rental while my car is being rebuilt.

I was told that it might take 2 months to get the parts from Tesla, do the body work and send it back to the factory for airbag replacement.