Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Set of four original Tesla 19" Slipstream Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a set of four original Tesla 19" Slipstream Wheels.

They have Tire Pressure Monitors and the original Tesla All-season tires (Eagle Touring 245/24R19 98W) on them. Detailed pictures attached to show tread.

In the picture the rims need a little cleaning (dust), but they are in amazing condition with NO SCRATCHES or damage on any of them. They were used only for one summer (2018).

I had originally purchased them in early 2018 with winter tires on them from the Tesla website (SKU: 1091727-00-C). Once I got them, I had the Tesla Service Center (Owings Mills, MD) take the brand-new rims from my order and put them with my existing summer tires (since I wanted to keep these new rims for summer driving versus winter driving). And had the new winter tires put on my existing rims (those rims had a couple of signs of wear and tear).

Now I've sold the car with the older rims + winter tires on it, so I have this set of new rims + summer tires available for sale. As mentioned, the rims are in excellent condition.

Local Pick-up only. Located in Annapolis, Maryland 21401.

Asking $1100.

Attachments

• IMG_20190216_151245.jpg
    IMG_20190216_151245.jpg
    520.2 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_20190216_151348.jpg
    IMG_20190216_151348.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_20190216_151401.jpg
    IMG_20190216_151401.jpg
    545.6 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20190216_151409.jpg
    IMG_20190216_151409.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Willing to negotiate - make an offer.

Also, I don't want to ship because the wheels are bulky and heavy and I don't want to have to deal with packing them and taking them to a shipping store. I have them in my indoor storage currently and would prefer to just meet someone there so they can inspect them and buy them.

Seems a little high. I sold my Arachnids with brand new (zero mile) tires for just a bit more than you're asking. If you're willing to go lower, I'll make an offer...
I’m not trying to be rude but if you sold a brand new set of Arachnids for just a little over $1,100 you are not the person to be commenting on the rationale of the price of these Slipstreams. The market price of Arachnids is a multiple above the OP’s asking price. The asking price seems fair, that said a small discount from any asking price is usually expected. Good luck with sale.

Bump. Price adjusted to $950.

Just to be clear: what you're really buying here are the original Tesla 19" Slipstream rims with Tire Pressure Monitors that have only been used for one summer. I'm guaranteeing the rims' immaculate condition (don't mind the dust in the pictures).

The all-weather tires on the wheels aren't your biggest value in this deal, since they're good for about another year's worth of driving probably.

Make an offer - I'm moving so need to get rid of these relatively soon.

Bumpity bump.

Thoughts on these; am I pricing them wrong? Is the appeal not there for 19" wheels w/ TPMS, regardless of the tires on them?

Again, what you're really buying here are the original Tesla 19" Slipstream rims with Tire Pressure Monitors that have only been used for one summer. I'm guaranteeing the rims' immaculate condition (don't mind the dust in the pictures) - they were used for one non-winter season (April-November 2018) and have been in storage since.

The tires on the wheels (older by 1.5-years than the wheels/rims; I put them on these new rims since they were my summer driving tires) aren't your biggest value in this deal, since they're good for about another year's worth of driving probably.

Willing to negotiate.

Bumpity bump.

Thoughts on these; am I pricing them wrong? Is the appeal not there for 19" wheels w/ TPMS, regardless of the tires on them?

Again, what you're really buying here are the original Tesla 19" Slipstream rims with Tire Pressure Monitors that have only been used for one summer. I'm guaranteeing the rims' immaculate condition (don't mind the dust in the pictures) - they were used for one non-winter season (April-November 2018) and have been in storage since.

The tires on the wheels (older by 1.5-years than the wheels/rims; I put them on these new rims since they were my summer driving tires) aren't your biggest value in this deal, since they're good for about another year's worth of driving probably.

Willing to negotiate.
I’m not interested in purchasing but my friendly advice would be to post a picture of the all of the wheels and tires cleaned super nicely. Bet they sell quickly after that.

Hi,

Interested, but in NY (Pawling).....
Since shipping is out of the question, what would be a favorable day/time for this transaction?
Are weekends OK?
Was gonna spend a day with mother in law + wife in DC, so if I can kill 2 birds with that one single shot.... well, that'd be niice.

Joined forum yesterday - I haven't figured out how to send a private message to send you my work number (where I am currently).

Thanks
Paul

Hi,

Interested, but in NY (Pawling).....
Since shipping is out of the question, what would be a favorable day/time for this transaction?
Are weekends OK?
Was gonna spend a day with mother in law + wife in DC, so if I can kill 2 birds with that one single shot.... well, that'd be niice.

Joined forum yesterday - I haven't figured out how to send a private message to send you my work number (where I am currently).

Thanks
Paul

Weekends are good! Just sent you a PM.