Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shop recommendation in central NJ for suspension work

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately I cannot recommend Charged Up Performance, at least my experience was not positive. After driving the one hour plus to reach him, in limp mode, I was told his schedule was backed up for 2 weeks. It's unclear why this wasn't communicated in any of our prior phone calls or when he told me he checked his schedule and we agreed on the drop-off date.

I would like to recommend EVolution Autosport (EVolution Autosports I Fisker Karma I Warminster, PA). They recently worked to diagnose suspension issues with my 2017 Tesla Model S. They took in my vehicle promptly, at the scheduled appointment time, and over the course of multiple test drives, did a great job isolating and identifying my problem. They understood the Tesla systems well and had all the right equipment for the job. They are also allowing me to provide my own parts.

Following up, returned to Evolution Autosports to have them replace my rear toe and camber arms, as well as mount and balance new tires, plus an alignment. Joe is very easy to work with and provided me access to his Model 3 loaner car while his team was working on my Model S. Final bill was extremely reasonable and quality of work was top notch. I will be back.